CHAPTER 5-PAIN

Jennie's POV

He pulled me outside until we reached his car.He opened the door.

"Inside."He ordered and I followed.He went to the driver's seat and drove.Its quiet but I can feel the tension.Is he angry or what?I can't read him.We reached the house.He went out first then I went out too.We went inside the house.

"Sorry.."I mumbled.I don't care about him before and never had apologized to him.I can't understand myself but I feel like I need to apologize.He scoffed then looked at me.

"Is this your revenge because of Jin hyung's death?Hurting me?Again and again?You know I love you right?I'm crazy.I fell in love with the girl who hates me!"He shouted.I just hang my head low."Until when,Jen?All this time I'm also blaming his death on myself!He cheated with my ex fiance but it doesn't mean that I want him to die!I wish I was just the one who died.Maybe you'll be happier right?"I saw the pain in his eyes even it doesn't shed tears.

"Jisoo.."

"There are days you're acting like you're interested to me that we're fine then the next days the careless and cold Jennie faces me again.Is this you're game?For your information,it's successful.I'm in great pain,Jennie."

"I'm sorry.."

"I hate this."He said and left me.He went upstairs.I went there too heading at my room.I slammed myself at the bed.What have gone to me?I shouldn't be guilty or what.This is what I want right?Him to be hurt.So he'll feel the pain I felt when Jin died.But..why am I feeling like I'm doing it wrong?I promised to myself to make his life a living hell but why am I feeling like this?I just got my phone and called Chahee.Shes my bestfriend,she can absolutely soothe me.

"Annyeong Jennie."

"Chahee.."

"I can sense it.Whats your problem?"I sat up and leaned my back at the headboard.

"I went to a party of Jisoo's friend together with Jisoo.."

"And?"

"I..I hooked up with someone there.His friend saw me but he didn't argued."

"You always hook up what's new?"

"We went home and he bursted out.For the first time I didn't argued back.He's in pain."

"That's what you want right?Then why do you sounds like your guilty?"

"That's my problem.Why do I feel like I'm guilty even I wanted it to happen?"

"Because it's wrong,Jennie.Hurting someone will never be right how many times should I tell you that?"

"I just feel like I have to do it.For Jin."

"You're a fool.Why are you doing something for a dead person and the fact that the last thing he have done to you was cheating?"

"I don't know."

"I'm telling you.Stop this."

"Stop what?"

"Hating Jisoo.That guy obviously loves you.You're lucky he isn't getting tired.But what if he gets tired?What if he stops caring for you?Will you realize his worth?Stop taking him for granted,Jen.Before it's too late."I sighed.Will he be tired of me?

Jisoo's POV

I got up earlier than usual.I don't wanna encounter Jennie as of the moment.I cooked breakfast and left some for her.I ate and prepared myself for work.I went at the company.I saw dad at the hallway.

"Son."I just looked at him coldly.

"What?"

"You can go out early.Go to Jennie's office and pick her up.She said she wanna talk with you."What?Why didn't she just directly ask me?

"Okay."

"Is there something wrong between the two of you?"

"Don't intrude with my life."

"Don't you disrespect me Kim Jisoo!"He said.

"How can I respect a man who cheated on my mom twice and used me as his puppet to keep his company?I don't even know if you still see me as your son."I said and walked at my office.Argh.I don't wanna talk to him.

To:Jennie wifey ❤️

I'll pick you up at 1pm.

I change her name at my phone as Jennie.The nickname is cringy.I drowned myself at work before leaving the office by 12:30 to pick Jennie up.I reached her office.Some starts gossiping while I walked through.

"Is that Ms.Jennie's new toy?"Toy?And Miss?She's married to me.I really think she doesn't acknowledge our marriage.

"But he's handsome!"

"I'll get his number later."I reached the table near Jennie's office.

"Where's Jennie?"I asked the secretary.

"Are you Mr.Kim?"

"Yeah."

"Inside the office,Sir.She's waiting."I nodded and opened the door without knocking and my jaw almost dropped seeing Jennie kissing an unfamiliar guy.

"So is this the surprise?"I said.She immediately looked at me.

"J-Jisoo it's not what you think."She reasoned out.I shook my head unbelievably.

"I think it is."

"Please Jisoo listen to me!"

"I understand.You've never change anyway.I should've expected this.Is there something else you wanna show me?"

"Jisoo I want to talk with you."

"Babe who is that guy?"The guy asked.I scoffed.Wow.Babe.

"I'm just a friend.I think you're her boyfriend.Jen I have to leave.Go take your time with your boyfriend."I left the office and ran at the elevator so she can't follow me.I went at the parking lot,ride my car and went home.I sat at the couch.I'm in pain again haha.The pain never leaves me.I fished my phone out of my pocket and dialed Momo's number.Shes my comfort.I know with her words I'll be fine.After few things she finally answered.

"Momoring?"

"O-Oppa.."My ears perked up hearing her raspy voice followed by hiccups.Shes crying,for sure.

"Baby what happened?Why are you crying?"

"O-Oppa..my mom..she..she died t-today.."She said.Oh no.No one will be with her anymore!

"What?!Okay.Stay there.Oppa's coming wait for me."I said and turned the call off.I went upstairs and packed some of my belongings.I'm flying to Japan today.For now,I'll set my feelings aside.My sister needs me now.

Poor Jisooyah he have no one to lean on 😢