CHAPTER 15-UNEXPECTED

Someone's POV

I threw the papers on the guy's face.

"What's this?That Jisoo could be probably alive?!I thought he died?!"

"Sir they went missing and for a month we've been searching we can't find their bodies so there's a possibility that he's alive together with Ms.Park.But we still aren't sure."

"You need to find Chaeyoung and if you find Jisoo,kill him.I thought you're the best on bombs?Argh."I said and messed my hair up.

"I'm really sorry Sir."

"You should do your job right,arasso?Or I'm gonna kill you?"

"N-No Sir.I promise I'll do my best to kill him."

"Good.And make sure my Park Chaeyoung is safe.Or else you won't live anymore."

"Yes Sir."

"Now leave.I hate seeing your stupid face."He bowed then left my room.Stupid.

Third Person's POV

"We're leaving now.You two take care.We'll just be away for three days."Mr.Choi instructed the two.

"Yes Dad."The two answered in unison.Mrs.Choi hugged the two,she doesn't want to let go of them.She doesn't want to leave the two.

"Hon,we need to leave now."Mr.Choi told his wife.

"Fine.I'll miss you two."The real thing is,she's nervous.What if when they got back the memories of the two were back?What if they leave them?She's scared..

"We'll miss you too,mom."

"Promise me you'll still be here by the time we're back."

"Of course,Mom.We'll be waiting for you."The older woman sighed.

"Okay.Bye kids."

"Do what I told you to."Mr.Choi whispered at Jisoo.

"Okay dad."The Choi couple left,leaving Jisoo and Chaeyoung together.

"So..what are we gonna do?"Chaeyoung asked him.Jisoo planned something of course with the help of Choi couple.And this girl,was clueless.

"Uhm..maybe watch television?"

"Okay."Chaeyoung put a flash drive at the TV and sat at the couch then Jisoo sat beside her.He's nervous.What if he's efforts will be in vain?

'Oh God help me I'm so nervous.' His mind keeps screaming.They just watch TV and Chaeyoung noticed Jisoo being quiet again.

"Are you okay?"She asked.

"O-Of course."

"Really?"She asked again,seems interrogating the brunette guy.She went near him.

"Yeah."

"I told you don't keep secrets from now on."

"I wasn't."

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."Chaeyoung sat back and Jisoo sighed in relief.He almost had a heart attack.They watched quietly.

"Uhm..Chelsea?"

"Yeah?"Chaeyoung responded,eyes still on the TV.

"Would you want to have a walk at the beach after watching?"

"Sure!I wanna watch the sunset."She said.

'Yes!' Jisoo's mind says.The only thing left is confessing.He's ready for the consequences on whatever he'll do.

"Okay."They finished the drama they're watching so they stood up from the couch.

"Let's go!"She said happily and wrapped her arms around Jisoo's shoulder.Jisoo's having a hard time calming his heart since this morning.He was so nervous and can't even sleep last night since they planned about this."The sunset's really beautiful."Chaeyoung said.

"Come."Jisoo said and held Chaeyoung's hand.

"Where?"Jisoo didn't speak until they reached a small hut.They entered there.Food,table and romantic set up.Perfect.Jisoo went at the small radio and played a melody.

"What's this?"Chaeyoung asked confusedly.

"Chelsea,let's dance first?"Jisoo offered his hand that Chaeyoung took even she's still confused.They danced by the melody,their feet seems in sync and rhythm.

"What's happening,Jake?Tell me."She said.Jisoo took a deep breath before meeting her gaze.Their eyes were locked in each other,their hearts beating fast.

"Chelsea I don't wanna miss any chance.."

"Huh?"

'Its now or never.' Jisoo told himself.

"Chelsea I like you.I don't know how or when,I just like you.You're too perfect,and I can't stop myself falling in love with you."They stopped swaying with the melody.Jisoo hold both of her hands."It's okay if you don't like me-"

"Jake I like you too."Chelsea said.

"Really?"Jisoo hugged her."But why do you look sad?"

"I'm just..scared.What if our memories will be back?What will happen to..us?"Jisoo leaned and gave her a sweet and gentle kiss on her lips.

"Then I'll find my way back to you."He hugged her and the girl hugged him back tightly.

"Please..please find your way back to me.."She said.

"Yes..just trust me."

-

Mr.Choi's heading to a meeting today.His wife was having a meeting too.Theyre rushing things so they will be able to go back at the island to spend time with the two.

"Mr.Choi good morning."The guy greeted.

"Good morning Mr.Kim."They sat at the office table and had a brief meeting.Mr.Choi only had a limited time to finish everything.His wife wants to go back as soon as possible.

"Thank you for the partnership."He said and had a hand shake with Mr.Kim.

"Uhm Mr.Choi?"

"Yeah?"

"I heard you have a private resort away from the city."

"Yeah.Why?"

"My daughter and son had a hard time this past months.I want them to chill and unwind,forgetting the situation here.Away from the city.Can I accommodate that resort for them?I can't see my children suffering more and more each day.Dahyun and Jennie were so important to me.So please grant my wish."Mr.Kim pleaded.Mr.Choi tapped the man's back.

"Okay.Just tell me when and I'll arrange everything for you."He understands Mr.Kim's situation,he have been a father too and he definitely gets him.

"Thank you,Mr.Choi.Theyre right,you're a good person."The man smiled.

"That's nothing,Mr.Kim.So I have to go.I still have more meetings."

"Okay.Thank you again."

"You're welcome."He said before leaving.