CHAPTER 1-COMING HOME

Jisoo's POV

The next day I woke up early and prepared our breakfast.Jennie came out form her room.I prepared a medicine for her in case of heavy hangovers.She sat at the table.We ate quietly.

"I'm not gonna go home early.I'm hanging out."She said.

"Okay."After that small talk we prepared ourselves for office,as usual.I rested my back at the swivel chair.Paperworks are so boring and tiring.My phone rang.Ahh it's my bestfriend!I answered.

"Hello~"

"Hello chaengramji why did you call?"

"Yah!I told you stop calling me that!"

"It's cute though.Why did you call?"

"Don't tell me you forgot it."

"Forgot what?"

"I hate you Kim Jisoo!"

"Whyie??"

"You're picking me up at the airport today I'm going home!"I checked my calendar.Oh shoot after two years today she's going home!

"Yeah I remembered.I'm on my way bye!"I turned the call off and left the office.I have no meetings today because it's paperwork's day.I went to my car and headed to the airport.I texted her.

To:Chipmunk

Where are you?

From:Chipmunk

At your back,idiot.

I turned and..

"Chipmunkie!"

Chaeyoung's POV

I sighed as I saw his broad back facing me.I thought I'd be able to forget him..but I'm a fool to keep in touch with him.I missed him so much and I can't help it anymore but to come back.I'm still inlove with this brunette guy named Kim Jisoo.

From:Chicken

Where are you?

I recieved his message.I replied.

To:Chicken

At your back,idiot.

He turned to me.

"Chipmunkie!"He shouted and hugged me.I frozed.I miss his scent.He's still using the perfume I recommended him."It's been a long time-ah!"I smacked his head.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me chaengramji or chipmunkie?!"He smiled at me and pinched my cheeks."Argh!"

"Look at that cute cheeks."

"I hate you."

"By the way I bought avocados for you it's in the car."

"Curse on you,bitch!"I shouted but he just laughed.

"C'mon.Where do you wanna go?"

"Mall!"

"You'll let me bring your freaking shopping bags?!"

"You said you missed me so you should do me a favor right?"I said.

"Ahh fine.Just today,okay?"He still can't resist me.

"Yey!Thank you chikin!"

"Right.Treat me chickens."

"Whatever fine."We ride on his car and went at the mall.Shopping~

Jennie's POV

I was at the mall with Jackson.At the department store to be exact.

"What do you want,princess?"He asked.

"Bags!"I shouted.

"Okay,baby.I'll give you that."

"Thanks.Yay!"I squealed.We strolled to find some good bags that I'll loved when I saw a familiar figure.Thats..Jisoo?With a girl?Who's that girl?I saw the girl smacked his head and they laughed.I don't know why but I got pissed off.Why do they look so happy?

"You okay?"Jackson asked I just shrugged.

"Let's get out of here.I don't like it."I said and left.

Jisoo's POV

"Thanks for the help,chikin!"Chaeng said.

"Thanks for the chickens,Chipmunk."

"Yah!"She's about to smack me again but I quickly got at my car.

"Just tell eomma I got here!"

"Whatever!"She shouted back.I just shook my head while smiling and got off.I came at my home by 10 pm.Weve hang out quiet long,huh?I entered the house.

"Where have you gone?"I flinched with the strict voice and cat eyes looking at me.A short lady seating at the sofa.Who else?It's Jennie.

"I thought you'll hang out?"

"Not in the mood.So where have you gone?"

"I hanged out with my friend."I said and walked when she suddenly pinned me at the wall with her both hands on my shoulders.

"What's y-your problem?"I asked nervously.

"You can't come home late,arasso?"I gulped.

"Arasso."She let go of me.

"Good."I sighed and walked at my room.

"How can she be so strict to me when she can freely do everything she wants?"

Poor Jisoo 😢