Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

(well I've just let them be, I'm surprised they're still alive, I would have thought they'd just accept death by now.)"

The creator gulped and shook a bit. Dr. Code had continued walking down the hall, Ink quickly following behind him. there were multiple windows in this hall, all reveling different experiments, some looked nice, some looked awful, seeming to be on deaths' door. all of them sent shivers down the artists spine, walking a little quicker and looking at the ground. was he regretting his decision to be different? perhaps, he was just scared he would be a failed experiment, the thought made him uneasy.

This was a mistake

This was a mistake

This was a mistake

those words kept screaming in Ink's skull, not leaving him alone for even a second, he had gripped his skull, tightly closing his sockets as he shook, trying to get those words out of his head. I'm doing the right thing!: he thought, it was the only he could do. he didn't want to go back to being a creators toy, he wanted to show them all he was more than that, he was a God after all, no God should be under someone's control, especially a God so powerful like him. Ink had completely forgotten where he was, looking up to see the glitching doctor almost already down the hall, he took off sprinting after him, he didn't want to be alone with these experiments.

"do you have any plans for me?"

Ink finally caught up, taking a couple deep breathes. The Gaster looked down at the smaller, nodding and wrapping his arms around his back, his hands linking together. Ink looked up at Dr. Code, seeming confused and a still little fearful.

"🕈︎♏︎●︎●︎ 🖐︎■︎🙵︎ 🖐︎🕯︎❖︎♏︎ 🔾︎♋︎♎︎♏︎ ♋︎ ♍︎□︎◆︎🞐︎●︎♏︎ 🞐︎●︎♋︎■︎⬧︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎📪︎ 🖐︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ 🔾︎⮹︎ □︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎ ⬧︎♍︎♓︎♏︎■︎⧫︎♓︎⬧︎⧫︎⬧︎ ♒︎♏︎●︎🞐︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎❒︎ 🕯︎◆︎🞐︎♑︎❒︎♋︎♎︎♏︎🕯︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ♎︎□︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ♋︎■︎⮹︎ ❒︎♏︎❑︎◆︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎⬧︎✍︎✂︎
(Well Ink I've made a couple plans for you, I have my other scientists helping with your 'upgrade' but do you have any requests?)"

Ink looked at the ground, thinking hard, after a minute he was snapped out of his thinking place by a loud hissing sound, making him jump back and growl. The loud hissing noise came from a door the doctor had opened, the creator had no idea a door was there so he was a little confused and jumpy, Dr. Code walked in, Ink quickly following behind, completely forgetting about the question Gaster asked.

The little artist looked around the room, his mouth slightly a gap. The room was filled with many machines and scientists, most were monsters, Ink assumed the doctor had forced them to work, knowing Dr. Code wasn't the person who'd let anyone say no. They all worked together, seeming to be in a rush, they all looked a little fearful once they had saw Dr. Code walk in the room, which Ink understood fully, the Gaster did seem like somone that would harm without mercy.

"Are they all working on my upgrade?"

The taller skeleton nodded once more and walked to a large machine, almost reaching the ceiling. Ink followed and stared at it, having no
clue what it was or what it did. It was a large glass containment, filled with green glowing liquid.