Chapter 1 Ghost of Reach

Hey, everyone reading this for the first or again I want to say thank you for reading especially all that is still here, sorry I have been gone I have been busy with life but also wanting to make this story better. Don't worry the story is not drastically different so I hope you enjoy it. Also, the art is done by my friend Lyubi_Zoisite who you can find on Twitter check his work anyway onto the story.

On a tropical Planet was what the Director could find out about this planet in question was a planet used as a hunting ground for a hunting race called Yautja also dubbed by most humans as Predators. But the Director was not here for those ugly mother fuckers, no he was here for the being that scared off the Predators from this planet that belonged to them for many generations. They stopped in front of their destination.

"Sir should we breach the fortress and take him by force?" a clearly experienced soldier of war wearing ODST armor that was painted blue with many explosive rounds for his grenade Launcher which was one of those revolver-type versions able to fire many grenades before needing to reload explosives. He along with the other soldier examines the entrance of once abandoned Fortress but now taken over by the one they seek.

"Negative Florida. Others have tried the same idea and it seems clear why that option is an unbeneficial route." as the director gestures to the helmet resting on Pikes along the wall. Likely the blood of owners splattered on it. Also, the director could see Booby traps in any possible way to get over the walls of his makeshift fortress. He was as good as the Director had heard about the Oni Reaper.

One soldier was not watching his step as his foot hit a tripwire and a small lodge of wood sprang up with spikes that pierced the guy right into the dick.

"AWW FUCK! Whose the fucking dick sucker to have a trap that goes for the dick!" The soldiers were in a mix of shock, horror with a pinch of laughter at what happened to their brother in arms.

"Come on Billy you will live-" they heard something soaring through the air and landing right into the throat of the now dickless soldier. Scaring all the soldiers makes them retreat to cover from any other follow-up shots.

One of the soldiers finally got the confidence to see what killed their dickless man and was shocked to see it was an alien-style arrow that hit him in his neck silencing him and finishing the job. This soldier could keep track of gunfire pretty well but this arrow he did not see coming even though he was facing his wounded brother in arms.

"Speak now before all falls to silence."

The soldiers looked around for the speaker but saw nothing and could not detect his current location if he was stupid enough to stay in one spot after just speaking to the enemy. Florida decided to speak since he was the captain of this operation.

"Spartan B312 we came to request your services." Florida examines the fortress for any sign of the spartan while he waits for a response from him.

Almost a full minute of silence went by before another arrow flew through the air and hit another White soldier but time in his leg.

"AW FUCK MY LEG!" as he fell on her back grasping his leg in pain while the other watched in horror.

Florida and the Director picked up that the Spartan purposely missed the Soldier's Achilles Heel making the leg useless. How they knew he missed purpose, well he was mere centimeters away from the target. Director decided it would be best to be honest for once unless he wanted to lose any more men. He hopes out of the Warthog and faces the entrance of the Fortress and says out loud so the Spartan can hear.

"I Came to you asking for you specifically because my wife is from the same clan as you, the spawns of Vermiculo." Director faced the fortress waiting for any sign of movement within.