"My boy you have a lot to think about. You still see yourself as this monster."

"AIN'T I?" Draco yelled out, tears falling down his face.

"You really believe that? Even after you saved Miss Weasley's life?" Dumbledore asked in a soft voice.

Draco completely forgot about Ginny and the poison. He was too distracted by his current surroundings.

"Ginny? She's alive? Is she ok?" he asked quickly.

"She is going to be just fine Draco." Lupin said in a reassuring voice.

Draco couldn't help the smile that formed on his face. He did it; he was able to save her. He wished he could see her, see her smile again.

"Ah, so there is someone worth going back for?" Dumbledore said with a bit of amusement.

Draco stood up and looked at the old man. He had that signature twinkle in his eyes.

"I don't know, sir, I don't know what to do. I can't even look at myself without feeling guilty. I don't deserve anything good."

They all looked at Draco with a sad face.

"Draco we are here to welcome you and to guide you. We don't see you any other way except as Draco. It is time for you to start thinking for yourself and making your own choices. Stop being afraid to live." Dumbledore said, walking over to the others.

"BUT I AM AFRAID!" Draco shouted suddenly. "I'M AFRAID TO FEEL ANYTHING, TO GET CLOSE AND THEN THEY DIE. SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND ME HAVE MET DEATH TOO SOON. I DESERVE THE TORMENTED LIFE I'M IN!" he cried out.

Nobody spoke for a moment, they just watched Draco. He looked at them all and he saw them all exchange a look and nod. Dumbledore then spoke.

"You're not ready yet Draco, you have so much more left in you." Dumbledore's voice started fading.

"WAIT!" Draco called out. The whiteness around him started to dim and it was turning to blackness once more. He looked frantically around and didn't see them anymore. He heard his name being called out.

"DRACO!"

He tried opening his eyes, but he just heard screaming and crying. His body was paralyzed it seemed. He heard his name called out again and people talking loudly. It all sounded muffled as if he were underwater. He tried again to open his eyes, all he could see was dark figures around him. He tried to call out, but he couldn't, he felt hands on his body and something being poured into his mouth. He then saw darkness closing in on him again and soon he was engulfed in nothing but blackness.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny woke up to the sound of voices around her. She felt something hot on her face and tried desperately to will her eyes opened. She cracked them open slightly and immediately regretted it as the sun beamed into her eyes and seemed to have burned her pupils. She lifted her hand over her face to cover the sun from hitting her.

"Let me get that for you dear," came a voice. The lady pulled a curtain around Ginny's bed to block the light.

"Thanks," she said in a hoarse voice.

Ginny finally managed to open her eyes and saw Madame Pomfrey standing over her bed. As soon as she saw her all the memories of what happened filled her mind. Her expression turned to panic and worry.

"I'll let the others know you're awake," Madame Pomfrey said, seeing the look on her face.

Ginny watched her walk out of the hospital wing and then shortly after a crowd of redheads came running towards her.