Chapter 16

Lila's pov
This time I got permission from aunt Jenny to take Kevin outside,I asked her where to take him and she said Taco Joes.so that's where we're currently going,well aunt Jenny's driving us there because she doesn't want me to drive(even though I can).Kevin and I didn't tell aunt Jenny that we're dating now,so it's kinda hard for us to keep it a secret.when we got there aunt Jenny said she'd stay in the car and that she'll still be here whenever we wanted to leave,I helped Kevin out of the car and led him inside.when got inside I got us some seats,we sat down at our seats Kevin immediately sat down underneath the table.I wasn't shocked since Kevin did used to do this,when our tacos arrived Kevin didn't come back up at all.my face lit up,I grabbed our tacos and went down underneath the table as well which shocked Kevin.

"D-Don't you want to sit at the table?"he asked me,"nah,I think it's better down here.and besides,if you feel more comfortable sitting down here that I'm sure I'll feel more comfortable too."I replied.he slowly smiled,I handed him his taco.we both began to eat our tacos,"Y-You know Lila,last time I was here I wa-was so scared I peed myself."Kevin said as he laughed."ohhhh no."I said as I laughed,we were both now laughing."but I'm not as scared as I was last time,"he admitted,he looked at me."you wanna know why?"he asked,"why?"I asked.he then blushed and said,"because you're here with me."he held my hand."awwww."i said,smiling.after we finished eating we got back up from under the table,I led Kevin out of the building and back to the car.