We were locking down, and looking for Dean, Sam pulled out his phone and pressed Dean's contact, calling him. We followed the noise.

We got to Dean, with Rufus and Samuel, Rufus and Samuel had their guns pointed at Dean, Dean was switching between them.
Dean said" You're the least of my worries right now, Rufus."
Sam said" Hey, hey, hey."
Bobby said" Okay, both of you."
Rufus said" Both of us, my ass."
Dean said" I'm not in the mood. I just had a 12-inch herpe crawl out of my ear."
Sam said" What?"
" You heard me. I just woke up on the ground just in time to see this worm thing... sliding out of my frigging ear and into that vent. So you tell me what the hell's going on."
Samuel said" You killed Gwen, that's what's going on."
" We were just talking out in the hallway. That's the last thing I remember. That thing must've jumped me."
Bobby said" So we're talking about, like, a monster that gets in you?"
" It's like a Khan Worm on steroids."
Sam said" You mean like a parasite that took over your body?"
" Worm crawls in, your worm crawls out."
Rufus said" Monster possession? That's novel."
Samuel said" What if that thing's still in you and we can't trust a word that you're saying?"
Dean said" It's not."
Bobby said" Check your ear."
" What do you mean? Check my ear for what?" Rufus stuck his finger in Dean's ear," Hey! What- Why don't you buy me a drink first?"
Rufus said" Second date. Oh, yeah, we're goo-positive."
" What does that mean? What does that mean?"
" Means it was in you, all right."
Samuel said" Or it still is."
Dean said" It's not in me!" I glared at Samuel, he just wants an excuse to shoot Dean. I won't let that happen.
Bobby said" Okay. Everybody, give up your guns."
Samuel said" What?"
Rufus said" Whoa, whoa, think about this for a second, Bobby."
Bobby said" I'm thinking we don't know who is or who ain't got the damn khan worm up inside his melon."
Dean said" It's not in me."
" I didn't say it was. Point is, we don't know who it is. Could be any one of us. So the best we can do... is to make it that much harder for that thing to blow our fool heads off." Bobby put his gun in the sack, then Dean did, then Rufus, then Sammy. But Samuel didn't.
Rufus said" You waiting for a handwritten invite, Campbell?" Samuel put his gun in the sack, I was about to just sling it away from him.

Bobby put the sack into a locker and locked it up.
He said" Okay. We need some time to breathe. Make a plan."
Samuel said" A plan? Based on?"
" I'm gonna make a few phone calls. See if anybody ever heard of anything like this."
Rufus said" Hmm. Ditto. I got a few trees I can shake."

Dean was watching Samuel, we don't trust him, Samuel got up, Sam stood up quickly.
Samuel said" Relax. Bathroom break. So unless you wanna hold it for me..." He walked out, I looked at Sam and Dean, Dean got up. I followed them as they walked out.

Samuel came out, he looked at Dean then to me and Sam. He tried to move but Dean moved too,
Samuel said" What?"
Dean said" Nothing. I'm just wondering how you sleep at night."
" Like a baby. Thanks for asking."
" You fed us to Crowley."
" True, but what am I gonna do about it now? Do I blame you for wanting to kill me? Of course not, Dean. What I did was- But I'm not apologizing. I did what I did. I don't cry over split blood."
Sam said" So you really can just go on, like..."
" Just because you're Dr. Jekyll at the moment... doesn't mean you can get all high and mighty. Don't forget we spent a year together."
" Yeah, we did. We're blood. And you still sold me out."
" Trust me, what I did pales in comparison to what you did. And on more than one occasion." 
" All right, tell me what I did."
Dean said" No. Sam, come on." Dean stood in front of Sam," The only reason you're alive right now is because we're working a job. The minute we kill this thing... you're next."
Samuel said" Okay, then. We'll just see." Then Dean blocked a gun as it went off, they were slammed into the lockers as Samuel took off.

Fight, Boy, Fight On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara