Boys (Rory)
Tell me more, tell me more
(Could she get me a friend

Both (New Directions)
Summer dreams ripped at the seams, but oh those summer nights
(Tell me more, tell me more)
-------
"Finn, give me a drum roll!" Mr. Schue instructed, as he stood in the choir room where everyone was awaiting that week's lesson.
Finn smiled, and followed as he was told, while Mr. Schue walked over to the whiteboard and wrote marry me? on the board. Lexi had to fight the urge to scream out of excitement.
"Yes, I am proposing to Ms. Pillsbury." Mr. Schue confirmed, as the group clapped and cheered. "This is the kind of news that you share with your family, and you guys are my family."

"Awe." Sugar said quietly.

"Mr. Schue, we're so happy for you." Finn nodded.

"We totally don't think you'll screw it up this time." Quinn said, making a joke, as Lexi chuckled.

"It's got to be perfect." Mr. Schue continued, still clearly excited, as he sat down in a chair, facing the class. "I'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission, and then the proposal needs to knock heer well-washed socks off. And that's where you guys come in, okay? So the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. And you know Ms. Pillsbury... It's got to be perfect."

Sam looked at Lexi who squealed quietly. He smiled fondly, as he grabbed her hand in his. He couldn't wait for the day that he would be proposing. Yeah, he could see it happening in the next few years.

"Well, you can count on us, Mr. Schue." Finn promised, as the group nodded, and chorused their agreements.
-------

Sara's boyfriend of a one and a half years, Lucas, had asked Lexi to meet him at Breadstix

Sara's boyfriend of a one and a half years, Lucas, had asked Lexi to meet him at Breadstix. He said it was was very important, and that got her wondering what was so "important."

"Hey." Lexi smiled, as she sat down across from Lucas.

"Hey Lex, thanks for meeting me." Lucas smiled in return, as she nodded.

"Of course." Lexi said, as she ordered her food, and then turned to look at the man. "What's up?"

"I had a very important question to ask you."
Lucas began, as he clasped his hands together. "I wanted to begin by stating that I love and care about your mom. I also want you to know that I genuinely love and care about you as well, even if we aren't related by blood."

"Graphic." Lexi nodded, as Lucas chuckled.

"Continue."

"I was wondering if I could ask your mom to marry me. I didn't want to execute the action without you granting your permission."

"Wow, I see." Lexi said, as she tried to process the question.

She knew Lucas was a wonderful man, and she did see potential in him, and in Sara marrying him. She'd have a dad - even if not related by blood. She knew her answer, but it still managed to shock her. Truth was, she didn't know how to react. It had been her mom and her against the world for the past sixteen years. This was change, and Lexi didn't love change all that much.