Chapter 15

AND NOW REGULAR STORY you didnt miss anything, just smut

__________________________

Su woke up feeling a warm body on top of her. She smiled softly realizing it was her wife and slipped out from underneath her. Or tried to. Kuvira let out a groan and pulled her back underneath the blankets, su letting out a small yelp. "Nooooooo.... Sleep..." Su just continued to wriggle around out of her grip and then out of the bed. A loud sigh was heard and Su just giggled. Eventually she decided to put a robe on and make some breakfast.

Kuvira woke up to some noise in the kitchen. Letting out a groan she slid out of bed and made her way out to see Su dancing around in the kitchen, making pancakes. She stood and watched for a good while, a soft smile on her face. Su didn't notice her audience until she had a plate ready for both women. She turned to leave the small kitchen only to notice her wife there watching her. Su turned bright red. "How long were you standing there?" she sputtered. "Not long," Kuvira decided to spare her wife the embarrassment, pulling her in for a hug and kissing her lightly on the nose. Su pulled away, grabbing a plate and handing it to kuvira before grabbing her own plate, then leading her to the table to eat, both of them giddy for no reason other than being together. Finishing up their meal, they left to go outside, dressed in nothing but bathing suits, and playing in the water of the ocean, splashing each other and tickling each other in the water.

Hours later, they were lounging around on the couch when a sudden call came through. WIth a sigh, Kuvira got up answering the phone.

"Beifong," Kuvira smiled at Su at using her new last name.

"Kuvira, This is Lin, I hate to interrupt your honeymoon but we have a situation with Bataar...."

The newlyweds made their way up the steps into their house, a little disheartened that their trip was cut short, but they had fun, so they decided to focus on that. As soon as they reached the front door, it burst open, and Lin dragged them inside, the kids bringing in their mothers' things.

Lin caught them up on everything. Bataar was taking over the earth kingdom, and he was taking it by storm. He had taken over Ba sing se, and Zaofu was next on his list. They were all so confused at how he had done it so quickly, only having been 2 weeks since getting out of jail. No one was able to figure it out. But they had to deal with it.

Suddenly the house lurched. It felt like an earthquake. Immediately all of the earthbenders went to stabilize the building when men rushed into the building and attacked the family. All of the beifongs fought for their lives. Suddenly the men all ran out, leaving the beifongs all injured and hurting, when Kuvira suddenly let out a scream and ran out after them. Lin shared a glance with the younger adults before her face dropped and she too ran out after kuvira and the men.

They had taken Su.

________________

END OF BOOK 1.

NOW GO READ THE KYALIN ONE. ITS PART OF THE SAME UNIVERSE AND IS JUST AS IMPORTANT TO THE NEXT BOOK