Chapter 8

Ok, so last chapter, they went to Bataar's hearing, he got sentenced to a year in jail, they got a platinum lock for Kuvira's door, and they had drinks with Kya and Lin, and then they ended up in the bedroom. If I forgot anything, if yall could comment what that would be great.

Anyway, here is the new chapter!

___________________________________

Close to noon the next day, Kuvira opened her eyes slowly. The sunlight hurt her eyes. She rolled out of bed to close the curtains. It was much too bright. She turned back to the bed to see Su, still peacefully sleeping. She let out a sheepish smile before grabbing her robe. She unlocked her bedroom door and walked out into the kitchen to grab more painkillers for herself and Su. Filling a glass with water, she took hers and filled a new glass for her girlfriend. She brought it into the room and set it on the nightstand with the pills before turning to lock the door shut. She took off her robe and crawled back in bed with Su, who groaned and rolled over to face her.

"Oww..." Su brought a hand up to her face.

"Hang on babe." Kuvira got back up, grabbing the water and painkillers before handing them off to Su. After taking them the older woman flopped back down on the bed. Kuvira slipped back into the bed, pulling Su back into her embrace loosely. They both fell back asleep.

_____________________________________

Lin and Kya woke up much the same way Kuvira and Su did. Naked and in each other's arms. Only Kya healed her and Lin's hangovers before Lin even woke up. After a while, she woke Lin.

"Hey, baby, it's time to get up," Kya prodded Lin.

Lin's arm shot out to pull Kya back under herself. "No, we're sleeping in." she grumbled.

Kya wriggled around under Lin. " Lin its 12:30," She squealed as Lin tickled her.

"Eh Su and Kuvira won't be up yet. I wanna sleep for another hour." Lin gave kya a quick kiss before rolling off, hugging Kya tightly.

"Fine. You're lucky I love you," Kya sighed before relaxing.

__________________________________

2 hours later

Lin and Kya walked casually into Kuvira's house. Calling out, they started towards Kuvira's room. They stopped when they saw the old door handle replaced with a new one. Lin noticed a key hold on the handle. Snickering, and went to bend the lock, frowning when she realized she couldn't. Kya giggled before knocking loudly on the door.

Su jolted up at the knock, startling Kuvira awake. "What's wrong?" she stammered. The loud knocking resumed followed by laughter.

"Guys, we were going to go hang out with the kids today, remember?" Kya called through the door.

"Hang on!" Su clapped her hand over her mouth and grimaced at how distressed it sounded. Giggling could be heard through the door.

"We'll be waiting in the front room," Lin called, their voices faded from the hallway.

Kuvira let out a chuckle, relieved that they weren't going to have to open the door, not that they would have anyway. Su flashed her a smile before getting out of bed. She wobbled and promptly fell to the floor. Kuvira chuckled, getting out of bed to help her up.

"I'm going to shower," Su muttered, walking into the bathroom to turn on the water.

"Care if I join you?" kuvira asked Su, who shrugged.

(idk why but i am having a hard time imagining Su shrugging)

"Only if you sneak and get me my clothes." Su reasoned.