Chapter 14

HEy and WE're baCK

Sorry about the delay, and i can't promise it will be regular, but i'm gonna try to post more often.

Also- smut chapter

______________________

Kuvira pushed her wife down on the bed, who let out a small whimper, as the younger woman harshly sucked on Su's neck. As soon as she heard the sound, kuvira pulled away quickly with a growl. "I didn't say you could make noise. I think you need some correction already..." Kuvira got up and retrieved her platinum handcuffs, the same they had used just over a year prior. After snatching them from where they were, she got back on top of her wife, eliciting a soft moan out of her. "I thought i told you to be quiet." She snarled to the woman underneath her, locking her hands to the headboard, all the while maintaining eye contact with su. She then reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a long green cloth, which she then blindfolded Su with. "Be right back," kuvira murmured into her ear, nibbling softly. Su could only hear her new wife retreat into the bathroom and the sink run for a little bit. The door was shut, so she couldn't hear anything else after the sink shut off. She rubbed her legs together wondering what was taking her wife so long. Suddenly strong hands pulled her legs apart and she heard her wife give out a low hum. Su was panting softly, impatiently waiting for her wife to do something, anything. Kuvira took her into a hungry, lustful kiss, her fingers grazing Su's clit making her moan into Kuvira's mouth. Kuvira grinned into her neck and kissed her neck softly again. Su felt something at her entrance for a moment before it was slowly thrust into her. She let out a loud moan at the action. After a moment for her to get used to it, Kuvira started moving slowly inside her. She thrusted into her wife, harder and faster as her moans got louder and louder. Su arched her back as high as she could, kuvira smirking at the sight. She had bought a double ended strap solely for their honeymoon, and she planned to break it in well. She lifted Su's legs onto her shoulders, going deeper, grunting with the effort of going as rough and hard as she could. SHe was rewarded with scream-like moans and her name being screamed to the ceiling. She moved her hand to circle Su's sore and waiting clit. It didnt take much to bring Su near her release. Kuvira continued to pound into her, getting close to her own climax. They both came at the same time, su's scream muffled with kuvira's mouth on hers, shoving her tongue down her throat. After a minute kuvira collapsed on top of her wife, both panting and gasping for breath. Another minute later, she released her wife from her restraints and unbuckled the strap and washed it in the bathroom sink before setting it on the nightstand and crawling in bed with her now sleeping wife. She couldnt believe she was going to spend forever with Su. She fell asleep with a smile on her face.

______________________________

Smut ending lmao