⚠︎ Chapter seventeen ⚠︎

warnings- sexual content

please forgive the poor excuse of the smut i wrote, I really tried :(
if this chapter flops, we will pretend I never posted this? understood? xx

-----

Harry was no stranger to Louis' cock; having seen the alpha masturbating. But right now, seeing Louis standing naked on the edge of the bed, eyes hooded with something akin to lust, Harry was writhing on the bed to have him inside him. Have his alpha inside him.

Contradictory to the lust written all over Louis' face, the alpha's cock was limp, not even semi-hard. Harry could make out the alpha's knot in the dim moonlight that tore through the windows, the bulbous soft pouch of tissues that would inflate once inside him. He whined, loud, high-pitched, and a proper sound that an omega could make. He clenched his fists around the ecru-colored, satin sheets, the juxtaposition of his sweaty and sticky body against the soft, silky sheets was quite a sight for sore eyes.

Louis did nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

Just stood there, making Harry contemplate whether the alpha was real, or just a mirage to his thirst. Harry whined again, this time low and dejected. This technique did just the trick, and within seconds, Louis was climbing on the bed and shuffling himself inside the bracket of Harry's thighs. The green-eyed omega preened, pleased to have his alpha's attention on him. However, his happiness was short-lived, eyes clamped shut as Louis gave attention to his thighs rather than kissing him as he had hoped.

The curtain of dejectedness that had fallen over his mind due to the trifling action fell shut as lust overtook his subconscious, copious amounts of slick gushing out of him and onto the sheets, leaving a sweet-smelling stain behind. He groaned, thrusting his hips in the air in hopes of getting any sort of friction to his untouched cock that laid heavily on his stomach, curled as it emitted dribbles of pre-come.

His attempt went futile, a heavy hand stopping his hips from moving around. His eyes fluttered open, watching Louis through darkened eyes as the alpha shook his head, reprimanding and stern. The noise of displeasure that left his mouth surprised his own self, cheeks a bleeding crimson. Louis took his sweet time in gripping his thighs, his calloused hands running up and down the length of the alabaster, thick flesh.

Harry clamped his eyes shut when Louis nudged his thighs outwards, widening the width of the space between his legs. "Just fuck me already." He grunted softly, opening his eyes just in time to see the displeasure and indignant expression that fell over the alpha's stoic features. "Patience goes a long way." That was all Louis rasped out before he was diving downwards and towards the part of his body that Harry considered the most vulnerable.

A squeal that eventually turned into a moan was what Louis was rewarded with upon flicking his tongue around the omega's lubricated rim. He hummed at the sweet taste of the omega's slick, holding Harry's legs apart as he lapped at the gush of slick that flooded out of the omega. The honied noises that left Harry's lips acted as sounds of encouragement that pushed him to do more.