Not So Innocent After All.

"Georgeee, please can you help me! Only for a few minutes!" Sapnap pleaded.

"Nick, no. And besides, you know how to do it already!" George replied.

"Whattttt...no—no I don't! What do you meannn—?" Sapnap drug out his words.

"Yes you do—wait! You just want to spend time with me, don't you!" George gasped.

"I mean, not gonna lie, yes. I do just want to spend time with you, Fuck, I hardly even know you! All I've heard about you is from dreams ranting-" sapnap quickly shut up.

"Dreams ranting about—me?" George questioned.

"No-"

"Ok then.."

"Yeah—yeah just forget about that, haha...But, really! Please, please, pleaseee help me!" Sapnap groaned.

"You mean spend time with you?" George raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah.."

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

"Ok, so, who's going to get George?" Wilbur folded his hands on the table in front of him.

"Alex." Everyone spoke.

"Alrighty then, Alex go on." Wilbur shooed him.

"HA! Yes, let's go! I get to get Georgie~" he cheered, practically sprinting out of the room. 

"Ok then...anyways-" Wilbur paused, noticing Dream, "jelly?"

"Duh." Dream replied, rolling his eyes and sinking into his chair, "he's always with him."

"Dream no need to worry dude, I've got him under control, he will be yours in no time!" Sapnap tuned in.

"Oh really Nick? And how do YOU know that, huh?" Dream raised his eyebrow.

"Well lets just say I spent a few hours with him—and found out he was gay so, you've got a chance!" Sapnap smiled, folding his arms.

"Yeah, I know that. He told me."

"Wait what?! How—?!"

"Well he told me this CRAZY ASS story of him staging his ex boyfriend out a window and throwing him out of it for cheating on him, so that's kinda how he told me I guess—oh and I called him a badass, so that's honestly a plus for me bitches." Dream said confidently.

"Damn, he's not so innocent after all." Sapnap nodded, being interested in the story.

"Hell yeah, he's fucking scary. I asked him about how he knew techno—and I was terrified of the tone in his voice, if I'm being honest." Dream chuckled.

"Terrified? More like—turned on, if you know what I mean~" sapnap giggled.

"Yeah, yeah, sapnap. He quite and talk to Karl, ugly."

"Hey! I'm beautiful and so is Karl, MEANIE!"

"Blah blah. Marry each other already."

"Maybe we will, hm."

"Then do it, no balls."

"Game on."

"Alex, does this have to do with the WHOLE group?" George asked, while Alex held his hand and leaded him to the office.

"Yes, is that a problem?" Alex asked quietly.

"No..no, not really, I just don't know EVERYONE here." George sighed.

"Oh, right, I didn't even know that, my bad." Alex gripped George's hand tighter.

"Oh no it's fine, I'll just meet them when I get there...wait—will I be sitting next to you?" George wondered.