Letting you in.

"Chat! Today's stream isn't going to be as amazing as you think, I'm just chatting today!" Dream exclaimed happily, letting sights of the boy he's in love with, flow through his mind like a book.

"WHAT!! I LOVE YOUR ALT STREAMS!"

"YOUR AMAZING ETHIER WAY✨"

"Will sap be here also?"

"WOOO"

His chat flooded with happiness, which filled his small, evil heart.

"Wanna know a secret guys?" He whispered softly into his mic, sparkling with happiness.

"YES!"

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"

"YES TELL US!"

He giggled and sat back in his chair, "Fine!.." he trailed off, "I'm in love with someone.."

"AHHHHH"

"LETS GOOOO!!!! WHO IS IT!"

"OMG MY FUCKING GOD, THATS AMAING!"

"EEKKKK"

"Chill, Guys! Stop being so nice to me!"He giggled, loving the sight of people being happy for him.

"Ok..well, I don't even know what he looks like-" he cut off, realizing he said something he would of never imagined.

"HE?! LETS GOOOOOOOO"

"GAY KING!"

"LETS GOO! ITS A BOY!"

Dream facepalmed his face, being as flustered as ever, "oh my god, I didn't mean to say that..." he muttered, basically ripping his eyes out with his fingers.

"We love you no matter what!"

"It's ok! We love you!"

"We support! Love you!"

His heart ached with joy, tilting his head to the side, holding a bitter-sweet smile on his face.

"Don't stop, tell us more!"

"TELL US MORE LOVER BOY!"

"What do you think he looks like?"

"DO YOU KNOW HIS NAME AT LEASTT????"

He giggled and sat up straight, "ok, ok, I'll go on." He began, "well, I know he streams—so I don't want to say his name—even if he knows me or not—or even watches my streams..

But! I will tell you what he's like..even though I don't even know him..but, y'know, your man can have his eyes on someone, without knowing anything about them, right?.." he slowed, seeing this boy pop up in his head again.

"Anyways! He's really smart, or that's what I've heard from my co-workers—and he's really sweet..that's something I also heard from them..

Anyways, again, he's British..a-and he sounds like..a melody, y'know? Like something you want to hear over-and-over..it's like a dream..

But, I do dream of what he looks like..! If you guys want this tea?" He flows into confidence.

"I love him already, yes please omg."