Power.

Dream fell backwards onto his bed, gazing up at the star lights, that covered the ceiling. He's completely drained by thinking of a plan about George, but he wouldn't give up.

He smiled as he dreamt of the boy again, seeing his beautiful smile wave through his mind.

His faces sparkled, his teeth, his skin, every.  He is truly a dream.

~Day Dream~

"Dream, come on!" George giggled, holding out a hand for Dream to grab.

Dreams heart fluttered, "O-ok, I'm coming, idiot!"  He giggled.

George playfully rolled his eyes and giggled, "Your the idiot, silly!"

Dream shook his head, trying to hide his bright cheeks.

He grabbed George's hand and locked with it, melting into the touch.

He craved this.

The sight of the shorter one, was magical.

His smiled beamed a pattern into Dreams heart, making him want to fall back, and disappear.

George giggled once more, "done staring? Weirdo." He joked.

Dream started to get flustered and looked down, trying to hide the grin on his face.

"I'm kidding, Now come one slow poke!" He gleamed with excitement, carefully pulling Dream up the hill.

They made in to the top, astonished by the beautiful array of colors and landscape.

The sun was set perfectly over the horizon, making the trees beam with light.

"It's beautiful.."  Dream whispered.

George smiled and turned to Dream, locking eyes right on spot.

They paused for a moment, lost in each other's eyes.

"Like you.." Dream muttered, leaning in slowly.

George not this movements and moved with him, getting extremely close.

They locked lips-

"DREAM WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Tommy shouted, hitting Dream with a pillow.

He instantly snapped awake, disappointed by the interrupted, magical moment.

"Oh my fucking god, Tommy this better be for a good reason-"

"Chill, it is. Hurry down to the office." Tommy shouted, leaving the room quickly.

Dream huffed and rolled his eyes, "you got to be kidding me. This better be about George." He muttered, rolling over and pulling the covers off.

Walking to the door, he heard discord go off. He shook his head and made his way over, turning off his computer.

He walked into the bathroom, fixing his hair, then continuing on his way.

"Dream, great news!!!" Bad clapped with excitement.

Dream made his way over to his seat, sitting up in a nonchalant way.

"Go on..." Dream chimed.

"Well, George has found shlatt's computer information, We can find out what he's up to!"

"Your kidding...well, Is there information on George?"

"Nope, we got this in the bag Dream. and Karl might have the information on George..not us."

"Hm. Well where's Karl, he should be here."

"Up stairs with quackity, in the dining room."

"Dining room?"

"Yeah, but that's not important!" Bad clapped, "what's important is tubbo and shlatt, can we do that?"

"Well, no here knows computers completely, and the only person who could is.."

"Is George, i understand."

"See! That's why we need him here, he's more powerful than most could be!"

"Already catching feelings?"

"Yes. shut up."

"oh my god! I'm so glad, he's really a great guy Dream."

"Yeah..he seems like he is—but—I don't know—it's like his voice rang through my ears—like a melody, it was magical!"

"Aww, my little muffin head is growing up!"

"Bad, I'm your boss, I've been grown up."

"Don't ruin the fun! But..we don't know what he even looks like, how have you already fall in love?"

"I—I dream of what he looks like—it's beautiful."

"ah, my heart can take this love! It's to cute!"

"Shush bad, I haven't even came out to anyone.."

"Trust me, everyone here knows you like George, you can't hide, nor deny."

"What?! They know?! What the hell, how?!"

"Ah, language."

"Sorry."

"Well, we know because, when quackity called George, it was like he woke up your emotions."

"Like..?"

"You smiled! You never smile Dream, and all of the sudden you fell I love with this magical man!"

"Well—you can't blame me—I've been living with weirdos."

"Hey! Muffin head, stop being mean."

"It's true."

"Oh my god, whatever dream, I'm leaving."

"Ok, weirdo."

"NO!" Bad shouted leaving the office.

Dream shook his head and sighed, "damn mess it all up Dream. Dumbass." He whispered to himself.

"hey Karl, is there-"

'Yes, Dream, I have your Georgie information."

"heh- s-sorry..."

"did YOU, just apologize to me..?"

"yes, what's wrong-"

"Holy honk, he really is changing you!"

"i- um..is he..?"

"Idiot, yes. can't you tell..?"

"no- i don't really pay attention to myself-"

"oh me, on my. your clueless."

"watch yourself, Karl."

"sorry, Mr. Davidson."

"KARL?!"

"Why so offensive?! gosh, chill, Clay Davidson."

"Karl stop! I'm about to fucking cry, come on?!"

"what are you not proud?"

"well- yes..what, no?!"

"ok, lover boy, slow down, I'm kidding!"

"better be, or you won't meet George."

"eh, he'll like me more than you anyways, so why try?"

"oh really, want fight over him right now, huh?"

"nope! he's all yours~"

"Karl?!"

"Whoops!"

--