Orlando, Flordia.

It was about a hour long drive back to the hotel, surprisingly George was still asleep, softly in Karl's lap, sleeping calmly. "he sleeps for a long time, are you sure he's alright?" Karl asked quietly, rubbing his fingers through George's soft dark brown hair, admiring his nail polished as each strand of hair feel from his finger's.

"yeah, he's known for sleeping a lot, it's a trait of his." Quackity replied, looking out the window at the different types of tree's they passed. "interesting, but adorable," Karl stated, looking at the ring's on George's fingers,  "awe, that's adorable! Alex, he has a ring with your name on it!"

"oh, yeah! me and him got matching ring's," Quackity started, "look, I also have one, with his name on it as well!" He gleamed, showing off his ring to sapnap and Karl. "Awe, best friend power!" Karl spoke, "He's gonna like you more then drea-"

"SH- Don't say that in front him—he's driving!" Quackity hushed him, putting a finger up to his lips quickly.

"ok, ok. that's enough hating on me—come on now-"

"Come on what, dream—BIG D—I mean." Sapnap cut him off, speaking in wavey-type tone.

The group tried not to laugh, which basically turned into the hole car ride of laughter, a flustered leader, and a sleeping angel. The best car ride in ages, surprisingly.

You know, to be honest, it was like George brought some kind of energy to the group. Even though he wasn't even awake, he was just, there.

"Dream—Dream, sorry man but Sapnap got you there." Quackity interrupted the laughter, talking through soft weezes.

"YEAHH! I'm popping off!" Sapnap cheered, still scrolling through Twitter.
The car filled up with small, happy giggles, showing more appreciation then usual.

"Hey, what is that around George's neck, Karl?" Quackity asked, tilting his head lightly, trying to figure it out. "Uhm, a necklace..?" Karl spoke, "with..your face in it." Karl smiled, turning to quackity.
"No way—really?" Quackity lightly gasped, changing his seat quickly. He picked up George's legs slowly, just so he could sit down. He then laid George's legs softly onto his lap, leaning in to look at the necklace closer.

It was a pitcher of him from when they FaceTimed. Quackity was in the middle of holding up his old cat, with the happiest smile he could ever have. "When was this taken, Alex?" Karl spoke, looking curiously at the photo. "Uh—it's from a time we FaceTimed.." quackity replied, smiling at repalying memories that played in his head, from that day.

"Cute!" Karl whispered-giggled, trying not to make Dream more jealous then he already was.

They spent the rest of the day back at the hotel, getting their stuff together for their plane trip back to Florida. Now, of course they were waiting on George to wake up, but they basically gave up at this point.

"Ok, are we all packed?" Dream asked, walking into the large hotel room that the three others were packed, "Yeah! We were just waiting on you guys to finish up!" Karl replied, in his giggly tone as always. "Great, Bad said George is still sleeping, so lets hurry and get back."
Dream replied, softly demanding them to follow.

The group walked out of the hotel, carrying all their belongings with them. The sun was just starting to set and the wind blew in a soft breeze. Peaceful, as Dream put it, but not as peaceful as George sleeping.

The car ride was quite, taking in the successful mission. They couldn't be more than excited for George to be working with them, especially Quackity and Dream.

That would mean streams and irl happiness for quackity, and a best friend or a lover for Dream. Who couldn't be more excited?

The worst fear was George not excepting the offer, and completely downing their most important mission of all, shlatt and technoblade. They are the only enemies to them, but hopefully won't be after they be defeated.

This was only because the fact he might be scared at the fact they literally kidnapped him, and is bringing him into this mess. Is it using? Is this bad? Will he take the offer? Who knows?, no one.

They Arrived at the airport more quickly then expected, but it was better than nothing. The group made their way into the airport quickly. One carrying a sleeping angel, one trying to find out Taylor Swift's phone number, one jamming to music in his head phones, and a father and son talking about arson. Normal.

They made their way up the ramp, and quickly made their way to first class, not trying to be left in the UK for any longer.

-sorry I'm speed running this, I'm fucking tired.-

The plane was shortly in the air in no time, and the group was passed out immediately after the plane slowly moved.

Dream woke up first, to a shifting George in his lap. The plane was nearly to the ground, and it was turning morning. The sun slowly crept over the clouds, and a flock of birds flew through the clouds.

It was the loveliest morning Dream has ever had, especially when his angel was sleeping peaceful in his lap, snuggled into his lower-half torso. His skin sparkled from the morning gaze of dawn, which made Dream melt even more.
-
Listen ik ik, "I burn you?" "You melt me." Kinda the vibe I was sending lmao. Even though it was George's line, shush.
-

Now the whole group was awake and they were in Florida, their final destination while they await for the sleeping angel to awake.

AGAIN SORRY FOR ME SPEED RUNNING THIS CHAPTER JSUT NEEDED TO GET A CHAPTER IN SO I DON'T FEEL LIKE A RAT OK.