Resulting in Chaos

"So you say?"
Zhongli crosses his arms, leaning back into the chair.

Venti holds up one finger, "That means she has Celestial powers!"

"Indeed, however her power must be strong. I wouldn't doubt if she worked alongside Celestia."
Zhongli notes.

"She said she was tasked with stopping humankind from traveling dimensions."

Zhongli tilted his head, "Humankind? As in others like you have traveled across the border of dimensions?"

Aether bit his lip, "I-I'm unsure, my memory has failed me greatly."

Zhongli nods in understanding, Venti smirks, "My, my, traveler you are a brave one indeed!"

Zhongli looks back at Aether, "Any other questions you'd like to add?"

Aether looked down, "I'm going to set off to Inazuma soon, is there anything you'd like me to know before going? And thank you for letting me use your powers."

Venti eyes widen, "That's right! Inazuma's borders are opening back up some time soon!"

"It is."
Aether adds.

A shuffle of sounds is heard before Xiao sits up from the bed.

Xiao lazily looks around the room, before disappearing into the wind.

Aether let's out a long sigh,
"He probably doesn't want us here at the moment."
Zhongli was about to get up before Aether stopped him.

"One more question!"

Venti looked at Zhongli, hinting at him to answer Aether's question.

"Why have the upperclassman of the abyss attack now? I've never seen any abyss herald or such before, so why now?"

Zhongli presses his lips together in a thin line,
"I believe that they are realizing that while the archons are at a disadvantage is the time they should strike."

Aether mouth grew dry with the new found knowledge.

His sister told him not to stop the abyss, but he couldn't let this world break out in war again.

Perhaps going to Inazuma would solve his problems, maybe he'll find answers there. All Aether could do was wonder.

.
.
.
.

Chongyun summons three spirit blades. Knocking the abyss herald back. Xingqiu activates three swords to swirl around him. He hit the abyss herald a couple of times, before jumping back.

Hu Tao then activated her butterfly mode and slapped a ghost right across the abyss herald.

The abyss herald crumbled to the floor.
"Aya, that wasn't that much of a fight."
Hu Tao added annoyingly.

"Wait then wheres Aether?!"
Paimon screeches, floating through the door, examining the empty room.

"Say, Paimon, can't you track Aether on that little map you have?"