Chapter 26 - Pink Moon

"Where the fuck are we going? We are literally in the middle of fucking nowhere. Are you taking me to another pack, is that it? Am I being sold into sex slavery because I'm such a hot piece of ass?" I asked jokingly, since right now I was driving Jasper's car down an old road that was framed with high trees, which were part of what I assumed was one big forest. My mate had directed me here, since I wanted to drive this kind of cool car for once and he let me, but he still didn't tell me where we were going. But my mate just groaned, not appreciating my joke. Would have guessed that much. 

"Don't joke about that, I don't want to imagine that" Jasper said, looking out the window as if he was trying to forget a painful memory, but he was being so very overdramatic. "What? You selling me into sex slavery?? Well then maybe just don't do that" I said, because the answer was pretty obvious to me. It's like people who think The Shining is scary. Just don't go to an empty Hotel up in the mountains for several months with your family, simple, easy, done. Nobody gets hurt. But Jasper bit his lip, shamefully looking into his lap as he played with his fingers. 

"I-...it's not that. I just don't want to imagine anything bad happening to you" he said, not daring to look at me as he seemed a bit ashamed to be so emotional about a simple thought like that, but god damn it, he was as sweet as honey sometimes, and that made me melt like butter on a hot Toast. I reached for his hand, making it stop playing with the other one and look up at me. I slowed down the car to a halt, since the street was empty anyway, as I looked at Jasper, a smirk growing on my lips. He looked a little confused but my hand went to chis cheek, caressing it as I said "You know just what to say to get me all fired up for tonight, don't you?" 

Jasper stared at me, his mouth hanging open as he let my words sink in. But I just grinned while leaning back, starting the car again. Jasper quickly cleared his throat, fixing his seating position and I just knew he was hiding a semi from me, which was cute and very hot, but he was a bit embarrassed and so I said "Come on Jas, how much longer do we have to drive, are we there yet?" My mate just chuckled, since I sounded like a fucking kid on a road trip, but come on, we had been driving for two hours, so how much longer could it be? "Soon. Take a left here and we are almost there" he said, laying a hand on my thigh and fuck, it was hard to concentrate, but thankfully we were still the only car around, so that was good, because I could have crashed it. 

I took a left turn and drove down a smaller path, until finally I saw a small, but beautiful cabin, wait for us on a clearing in the middle of the forest. There were a few flowers on that patch of grass that was framed by high trees and I was just blown away, because well...this was so my thing, like honestly. After I parked the car I got out, blown away by the scenery, by the lodge, just everything. My mouth fell open as the trees moved in the wind and the house stood in-between this cool scenery. I mean, I lived in the fucking woods, this wasn't specifically new, but still, it looked different from home and the lodge was very rustic, it was so dope, honestly.

"I know it's not much, but I just kind of thought this would be something you would like" Jasper, who also got out of the car, said, hands the pockets of his suit-pants. "When I planned this I searched for fancy Hotels to spend the night in, but then I thought, this is just not Pax. I looked for a while and saw this lodge on sale and...bought it. I know you like nature and so I thought you would like this and-" Jasper started, but whoa holy shit how did he just causally glide over that information, because fucking excuse me??? 

"Wait you BOUGHT this??? For us???" I asked, completely in fucking shock and Jasper blushed, scratching the back of his neck. "Uhm y-yeah I did, but if you don't like it, we can sell it again or if you want something bigger for a getaway place, we can also tear this down, don't worry, whatever you want and-" Jasper started, thinking that was for some fucking reason the problem, but I just had to cut him off again, rushing towards him "No no no oh my fuck- no it is perfect ah shit this is- thank you so much I love it, I love you ahh!"