Chapter 12 - Approaching you

Yeah I was a cuddler. I fucking loved cuddling. I just wanted to hold somebody or have somebody hold me and I was in heaven. So waking up with my arm wrapped around Jasper, who held onto it in his sleep was fucking amazing. I was like a living backpack right now, just clinging onto him from behind and I nuzzled my head closer to his, inhaling his scent. Ah yeah, this was great. Was I nervous that I was so close to Jasper right now? Maybe a little, but at the same time, not at all. Fuck all my worries, I was cuddling right now, take that bitch! 

"Pax" I heard Jasper mumble, but I was ready to fall asleep again, that's how much I loved this cuddly position we were in. I felt him move a little, but I just clung onto him harder, because I needed him to stay like this just a little longer, before we would both return to be our obnoxious asshole-selves. "Hm?" I asked, half asleep and I heard Jasper chuckle a little, as his hand soothingly ran up and down mine, that was holding onto him for everything I had. "Can you let me go?" he asked and I just shook my head, not even opening my eyes. If this prick wanted to get up early I'd have to reject him anyway, because that was not me, at all. Ok ten am was probably not early, but whatever, it was to me. 

"I kind of have to use the bathroom" Jasper said and at that I immediately let him go, lifting my hands in surrender. My eyes were wide open as well and Jasper chuckled, getting out of bed. Yeah ok I had forgotten about our natural needs for a second. Ok, I wouldn't hold him back from that I guess. Jasper walked towards the bathroom and I took that time to rub my eyes and actually sit up a little. Ah I hated waking up. Like...I mean not in a: I want to sleep forever, possibly through death, kinda way, but I just didn't like mornings. 

I checked my phone, but Asher and Riley didn't need me much these past couple of days, because they were basically humping their brains out or whatever and I didn't really attend school anymore, just on rare occasions when Asher would go, so I could protect him, but I wouldn't graduate this year anyway, it wouldn't be of any use. I wouldn't go to college and I had gotten my education, I would just not take the finals, simple as that. I was a beta already anyway, it's cool. 

"Good morning, should I make you some breakfast or do you have to leave soon?" Jasper asked when he returned from the bathroom, wiping his washed hands on a small towel. He was so extra, like honestly, who had small towels in their bathroom? My mate apparently. But I bit my lip, thinking about his question for a second. I wanted to spend the day with Jasper, kind of and we did say that we wanted to spend more time together, but I also wanted to check on the pack and make sure everything was going smoothly, especially since Asher was busy with Riley. 

"It's ok if you need to get home, I understand Pax. We can properly hang out another time, don't worry" Jasper said, sitting down on the edge of the bed and laying a hand on my leg. Ah fuck how could I say no to that?? I cleared my throat, sitting up straight, before I said "Yeah I think I have to return home and check on things, cause Asher is boinking his mate and I have to make sure he isn't disturbed. But yeah, let's hang out again. Oh and no way am I gonna skip breakfast, you should know better dumbass." Jasper chuckled, watching as I got out of bed and he nodded, before walking over to me and hugging me. Ah shit that always felt so good. 

"Alright, I will remember it for the next time. I will quickly go wash up and them make us some breakfast, so take your time and if you need some clothes, just take any of mine" he said and just as he was about to pull away, I grabbed his neck, pulling him forward so I could press my lips against his. Oh yeah, that's my shit. I moved my lips against his, letting my other hand wander to his waist and Jasper's hands cupped my cheeks almost shyly. Sometimes he could be really cute I guess. I pulled away, before walking past him, slapping his ass and making his eyes widen in surprise. 

"Alright sweetypie, I will go grab a shirt of your's" I just said, walking into the bathroom, because now I had to take a leak and I also had to hold back my laughter based on the shocked look on Jasper's face. Yeah two could play this game. I quickly washed up, before letting Jasper into his bathroom, who had already changed into- yes of course a fucking suit what the fuck? Well, he looked god damn good in them, so I stopped complaining. I went to his closet and yup, ninety percent in there were just suits and white shirts, but I needed a t-shirt and I found one in a drawer, even a white one, so Cecilia wouldn't get suspicious if she saw me. I just had one style I guess so...this would do.