🧡Brawn And The Brave🧡

Começar do início

More arrows that I blocked with my shield. 

*O'Chunks thinks of his friends and then pounds the floor with his fists.

I selected *Plead.

*You told O'Chunks that you didn't want to fight.

*But nothing happened.

O'Chunks: When da Void disappeared from da sky we thought dat we would finally get a happy endin'!

Faster arrows that I blocked with my shield. I went back to the options. [🎉ACT] won't get me anywhere, so I went to the [❌MERCY]. There was the *SPARE but no *Flee... That has to mean something! I went and selected *SPARE, and nothing happened of course.

O'Chunks: But now I'll chunk da thin' right out o' ya!

Even faster arrows this time. I couldn't block all of them and I got hit.

HP 17/20

I went back to the options and selected *SPARE again.

O'Chunks: An' I won't let ya take all dis away from us!

More arrows, I *SPAREd again.

O'Chunks: GRAAAAAHHH! Enough 'o dis! Let's finish it!

Faster arrows. After the arrows passed, he turned my SOUL red. An arrow came from the side and I narrowly dodged it. I went back to the options and I now was able to *Flee! I selected *Flee.

We were both ejected from battle. O'Chunks took a minute to process what happened and I took that to my advantage. I bolted for the ledge and lept off.

O'Chunks: OI! GET BACK 'ERE!!!

This time, I landed on my feet and was fine. O'Chunks lept down after me and dragged my SOUL back into battle.

O'Chunks: STOP RUNNIN' AWAY!!!

*O'Chunks appears to be getting tired.

I went back to the options and my SOUL was red, so I used *Flee again. I bolted for the ledge and lept off again. I was now in Flipside's town square. O'Chunks followed close behind and brought me into battle again.

O'Chunks: COME BACK 'ERE AN' FIGHT!!!

*O'Chunks is getting exhausted.

I used *Flee again and kept running. Flipside residents watched as O'Chunks attempted to chase me. I took a narrow pathway that had a sign by it that said, 'Flipside/Flopside In-Between'. I kept running until... I heard panting. I stopped and looked behind me to see O'Chunks slowly approaching.

O'Chunks: Oi... Get... O'er... 'ere.....

He collapsed onto the floor from exhaustion. I let out a sigh of relief. I grabbed ahold of his arms and started dragging him back to Flipside.

After a few minutes of tugging him along, I reached the Inn. I brought him inside and paid for a night's stay. I only had 8 coins, so I used 2 of his. I don't think he will mind. I got him into a room and placed the key on the nightstand. I'll wait until he wakes up, then I'll ask for the Pure Heart.

----------About An Hour Later----------

After some time of waiting in the room (He snores SO LOUD!), he finally started waking up. I watched as he sat up and started trying to figure out where he was.

Mr.L: Nice of you to wake up, heh.

O'Chunks flinched and fell off of the bed with a shout. I peered over at him.

Mr.L: Er... are you alright?

O'Chunks: I'm fine, buzz off.

He got back up onto the bed.

O'Chunks: What're ya still doin' 'ere?! Why didn' ya end me game?!

I scoffed.

Mr.L: Why does everyone think I wanna kill them?! No! I'm not killing anyone, I'm looking for the Pure Hearts!

O'Chunks: ...What're ya usin' thos' thin's fer?

Mr.L: I told you, I lost my memories.

O'Chunks: Ya don't remember nothin'?

I shook my head no.

Mr.L: Is there anything you could tell me about my past? Like, what was it you said earlier about my 'traitorous friend', what was that all about?

O'Chunks: Sorry, but Blu made me swear not teh bring up dat man ever again.

I let out a sigh of defeat. O'Chunks shook his head.

O'Chunks: I might not be able teh tell ya anythin', but I can 'elp ya get yer memories back.

He held out the Orange Pure Heart to me. I took it and put it with the others.

Mr.L: Thank you. And I promise, no one shall come to harm.

O'Chunks chuckled.

O'Chunks: They better not! Otherwise, I'll have teh chunk ya fer it!

We laughed as I went to the door.

Mr.L: Anyway, catch you L-ater.

I started for Flopside, the castle as my destination.