Chapter 6

Can ghosts cry? Cause seeing what Shane's mom did makes me want to cry but I guess I can't. What she did was awful, and cruel.

I wasn't sure what door was Shane's so I just popped my head threw a random door. Nope, this is the bathroom. I tried again, parents room. I tried again and wanted to puke.

"Oh my god!" I yelled.

My head inside the door Shane's brother Tyler's room who was having some, I guess fun with his girl friend. He looked up and I think he seen me.

***Tyler's POV***
"Oh my god!" A girls voice yelled.

I looked up from Caroline to see a head half way through my door.

"What the hell? Who's there," I yelled!

"Baby who are you talking to," Caroline asked?

"You didn't just see a chicks head in my door," I recalled?

"Babe there's nobody there. How would there be a head in your door," she questioned?

"Well hey it's late you should go before my dad gets home," I said.

I picked up her clothes and handed them to her and she got dressed and left. I helped her slide out the window and went to discover what was going on. How the hell was a girls head in my door?

I peaked my head out my bedroom and heard Shane arguing with somebody.

"Wait, you think he seen you," shane asked?

Was that who was at my door? I walked to his cracked door and slowly opened it.

"What do you mean Tyler and Caroline whe-," Shane was saying

He looked over and seen me and stopped his sentence. I looked at the chick in his room. Why did she look so familiar? She looked right through me like I didn't see her. Once we made shear eye contact she finally said something.

"Oh my god can you see me," she asked?

"Ya, why wouldn't I be able to," I said confused?

She and Shane exchanged looks and took a minute to adjust. What the hell is going on here? Is she suppose to be invisible.

"Um, I'm gonna step out for a sec and let Shane explain, by the way, I'm Faith," she said.

"Ok? But explain what," I asked.

Faith looked down and backed up into the wall leading to the bathroom and disappeared. My jaw hit the floor and I looked at my brother with wide eyes.

"Shane? What going on," I asked a bit shaken.