Chapter 3

I looked around and the hall was full of people. Dammit! I lost him. I can't just stay here I think I remember how to get to school from here. He has to go to school? Right.

After walking for what seemed liked ever I was lost. How pathetic, a lost ghost. I started remembering my school, where it was, all the people I knew, it's was nice.

As memories flowed through my head my body started to tingle. I looked down and I was starting to evaporate.

"What's happening!" I panicked.

I closed my eyes thinking that this was the end and suddenly it got really loud. I opened my eyes and looked down a hall way full of kids. As everybody was walking threw me I got uncomfortable and took a step to the side. How the hell did I get back to my school?

Can I teleport! Feeling a bit to excited the bell rang and teens shuffled into their classes. I remember having 5th period with Shane. Dying to try and teleport again I thought of my classroom and I closed my eyes.

I opened them staring at a full class room mr. Rodney was next to me teaching about how to dissect a frog. Looking at it made me queasy and I looked around for Shane. I found him at the back of the classroom staring right at me.

"Can you see me," I asked walking towards him.

He quickly looked away and continued dissecting his frog.

"Please, I need your help," I said.

He still didn't look at me. I know he can see me! Anger bubbled threw me and next thing you know Shane's frog explodes all over the wall and in his face.

"Oh my god did I do that," I said my hands over my mouth.

"Mr. Rodney can I go to the bathroom," Shane said sounding pissed.

He got up and went out side. I followed him to the door but and it closed behind him. I went to walk threw but I slammed into the door and it kinda hurt.

"Oooww!" I yelled.

What the hell why can't I go through. I put my hand on the door and it went through and I stepped through easy. This ghost stuff might take a while to handle. Hopefully I won't be stuck like this forever.