The Truth Beyond the Lies

Start from the beginning

"yes, but now the current donator is Yuki" Miss Mara said "she's been helping a lot on the renovation, supplies and education for the kids."

I smiled, Yuki sure is very kind to others. Yet she cried sometimes all by herself, she had a lot of to burden including me. Yuki is very desperate to save me, yet I wasn't strong enough to either kill her or became someone to look after her.

Present time at the Interrogation room

"so that's how far you knew about Yuki" Tsukauchi said 

"yes, so far what I knew about Yuki's past in the orphanage" I answer "what about you Tsukauchi? You're also one of Yuki's connections. You knew something that Miss Mara didn't told me."

"let me continue that..." Tsukauchi said as he clear his throat "when Yuki was 7 years old, Sir Nighteye found her on her way home. Soon after Sir Nighteye informed All Might about her and adopted her as his own daughter."

"All Might did a great job raising her" Tsukauchi said "its true Yuki might have carry a heavy burden all of her life, but she was not alone carrying that burden."

I smiled hearing that "yes, she wasn't alone..."

Yuki's POV

I rush towards the lounge seeing Eri sitting alone waiting for me. I walk towards the lounge "hey Eri" I smiled

"Miss Yuki" Eri smiled back then hug me

"sorry to make you wait, Dad made me pass a lot of files in the office" I excuse 

"it's ok, I didn't wait long" Eri said 

"oh, I'll go get the candy apples I made at the fridge" I said 

Afer that I sit back eating candy apples with Eri.

"Eri, how is your quirk training doing?" I ask

"I've been fine, Mr. Aizawa was kindly helping me out" Eri said "I'm starting to be more fine of it" she smiled

"I'm glad to hear that" Yuki smiled as she took a bite on the candy apple.

"Miss Yuki, can you teach me how to make candy apples next time?" Eri asked "I wanna learn so I can come next time and share candy apples."

"aww, I'll teach you next time I promise" I said with a smile

Flashback few hours ago

I'm with Bakugou and Dad at the teacher's lounge, Dad gather me and Bakugou for a secret meeting.

"we're moving forward to the next step" Dad said as he lay down a file on the table "I've confiles all the details I could find about of One for All's previous users"

"unfortunately I couldn't find any details aboutthe second and third users. Given the era back and the multifaceted nature of One for All... there's nothing about them in nature."

"if they realize they been harboring quirks, they've might left something behind themselves but..."

"Get on with it already and stop wasting my precious time!" Bakugou yelled

"anyways, Yuki? Any more contact with the previous One for All users?" Dad asked

"No" I answer

Bakugou took a file and read "so the 5th user was Lariat" he read "real name : Daigoro Banjo. Quirk: Blackwhip"

"because of the string energy he could shoot out, he was well suited for binding enemies and maneuvering mid-air."

"All for One is obsessed with One for All" Dad said "it was an age of evil wielded degree of power that's hard for us to imagine nowadays."