Anyways, what was also racing through Lexi's mind was how Finn had outed Santana the previous week. That whole fiasco was uncool, and insensitive, and Lexi had refused to talk to Finn since then - she might've punched him...That didn't matter, what mattered was that she was there for Santana and Brittany.
--------
Lexi sighed, as she reorganized her locker. She closed the door, and squealed when she saw Finn standing there. Once she had calmed down, she rolled her eyes, and started walking down the hallway.

To her dismay, he followed beside her. Knowing she wasn't going to get anywhere without him tagging along, and his signature smirk, she decided to speak up. "I'm still very disappointed in you Finn Hudson. You should feel humiliated, and ashamed of yourself." She snapped, as he flinched. "You completely disrespected Santana. You rushed her, by violating her privacy, and secret. Need I remind you that you outed her. Not cool. Not cool at all. You knew she wasn't ready to announce it. It takes time to admit to yourself that you're a lesbian, or you're bi...and then it takes courage and strength to bring it up, and come out. Santana may be a lesbian, but that doesn't give you a permission to out her in the middle of the hallway. I'm not impressed. Not impressed at all." Lexi shook her head, as she held her textbooks in one hand while she munched on a granola bar, using her free hand.

"I know what I did was wrong, and Lex, believe me." Finn replied, as they walked towards the choir room for Glee that week.

"I can't stay mad at you...but this, this isn't acceptable. It'll take time to earn my trust and one of my best friend entitlements back. There is no exception for the actions exerted last week." Lexi continued. "And a side note. I know you, Puck, Artie, and Mike, are merely trying to be kind, but please, stop setting me up with guys. I'm still in a committed relationship with Sam. I've chosen to remain committed, faithful and honest to him." She said, as Finn nodded. "I also have to apologize for punching you, and the harsh outburst last week."

"Your apologies are accepted, and thank you for talking some sense into me, and trying to make me see what I did wrong. I realize that my actions I executed were insensitive, and that I realized what I did after I had committed the hurtful action. I'm going to regret that for years to come..." He paused, before continuing. "You always have those life lessons, and pep talks, and brutal honesty talks ready...I know I have to earn your trust back, and I believe that maybe I can start earning some of it back with the assignment this week." Finn assured her, and him and Lexi walked into the choir room.

Lexi sat down beside Santana and Brittany, and watched as Finn made his way to the middle of the room. "This week, the Trouble Tones and New Directions will both be singing music created for ladies and for ladies." Finn announced.

"Oh, hell no, next week, all of us will be going to Sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win." Santana commented, unimpressed with the assignment.

"Santana, since we're all being frankly honest, we're genuinely worried about you." Lexi said, as Santana turned to Lexi, her eyes softening.

"Glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are no matter what other people think." Finn continued talking. "And that's what this music is all about." He added, as Santana rolled her eyes.

"So wait, I don't even get a say in this? Not cool." Santana shook her head.

"Santana, don't think of this as an intervention." Lexi reminded her. "Think of it as a celebration." She encouraged her.

"Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany. And we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are. Look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking, mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be." Finn explained, as he motioned for Blaine and Kurt to come to the front.