My eyes were on her as I got up. She didn't look scared or worried. She looked like she was telling the truth, but at that moment I couldn't trust my own judgement. I wanted to believe that she wasn't sent by the FBI to gain my trust then bring me down. However, if she was sent by them, I must give her credit for her honest approach. Telling me that she's FBI is a brave move.

I stood close to her. She looked at me with undisguised lust in her eyes. My hands touched her body, and she closed her eyes, moaning. I started from her hip, following the curve of her small waistline, up to her full perky breast then to the soft skin on her neck.

My fingers laid gently around her delicate neck, enclosing it in my grip. She opened her eyes and looked at me but did not flinch even as I applied pressure.

"FBI? What are the chances of an FBI walking into my club and allowing me to f**k her?"

My hand on her throat didn't seem to scare her, in fact, it seemed to be turning her on.

"Would you believe me if I said that I didn't have an ulterior motive, that your club just happened to be one of many that I've visited tonight, and I just happen to see you sitting alone in the VIP section?"

"I don't f**king believe in coincidence."

I pressed down harder on her neck and she still didn't flinch.

"Who sent you?" I asked.

She tapped my hand that was on her neck then squeezed out, "How do you expect me to talk?"

I released my grip but kept my hand in place.

"No one sent me. I don't even know who you are apart from your name."

I grabbed her face, pressing my fingers into her jaw. She cried out from the pressure, but that was it. She did not look intimidated or scared. In fact, she looked very relaxed.

"I don't believe a word you say and if you don't tell me what I want to know, you might find yourself regretting your decision to stay quiet."

Instead of showing fear, she reached up and kissed me, shocking me. I looked at her. If the FBI really sent her to trap me, then this might be the one f**king time that they succeeded.

"Why don't you f**K me some more. I heard that torturing the suspect for information works wonders."

"Crazy bitch." I muttered before capturing her lips and kissing her back. However, I wasn't quite sure who was crazier, her for antagonising me or me for being coaxed by her.

***********

The knocking on the door woke me. The woman next to me didn't even stir. Her body was tangled with mine, much like Lilly used to do when she was sleeping. The knock came again, but harder this time. I gently eased myself out of the bed, taking care not to wake her. I picked up the blanket that had found its way on the floor and draped it over her, covering her nakedness.

I grabbed my pants off the floor and put it on and just as I pull the zip up; I saw her reached her hand out, searching. I observed her with a smile, wondering what is it that she's dreaming about. However, the smile fell from my face when she called my name and again; I was hit with a sense of déjà vu.

"Killian."

The scene was so familiar, if not the same. I was so taken aback that I stood there like an idiot, staring.

"Red?" I called, and almost lost my footing when she replied with a sleepy, "Mmm."

It couldn't be.

"Red?" I called again, but this time I got no answer. I rubbed the sore spot at my temples, cursing myself for being an idiot.

"I'm going f**king crazy. I'm even hallucinating now."