Chapter 6 - School dilemma

Start from the beginning

"So, Shidou. About the next training..."

"Seriously? There's more huh?" Syouji muttered as Kotori showed a sadistic smile, which sent chills down his spine,

"...I'm amazingly unmotivated but, what?" Shidou said, with an exasperated sigh. Whereupon, Kotori put a hand under her chin and seemed to be in deep thought.

"Let's see... I wonder who would be good." She said that with a *pop* from her lollipop.

"What does that mean?" Syouji asked with a bit of nervousness in his voice. He could only imagine what sort of training [torture] Kotori, is going to put him through,

"Ah?" Shidou tilted his head sideways, as Reine started operating the console in front of her. On the displays lined up on top of the desk, various images of the insides of the school appeared.

"...That's right, let's go with something safe first, what about someone like her?" Saying this, Reine pointed to the right side of an image, at teacher Tama-chan. For an instant, Kotori raised her eyebrows-

"Ahh, I understand. That's fine, let's go with it." Immediately, her Sadistic smile turned into a smile that gave off an energy of pure malice. Whereas, Reine cleared her throat and spoke upー

"...Shin, Shun. The next training has been decided."

"Alright, hit me with it. Am I gonna have to go up against real people?" Syouji said this while punching the air and swaying left and right.

"Wh-What kind of training did you do?" Shidou asked this with a stutter, his voice shaky and had an uncertain tone.

"Well, I exercised. Hit punching bags, stuff like thatー" as Syouji was explaining, Shidou cut into my words, yelling,

"Are you kidding me?! You got off easy!" upon that, Syouji grabbed his collar and prepared to retort and yelled back,

"Huh?! You're the one who got off easy here, Shidiot! All you did was sit and press buttons!"

"My hand is sore!"

Shidou retorted as Syouji followed it up with a remark of his own.

"my entire body is sore!"

then, at that time Kotori pulled out her candy from her mouth with a loud pop, which made the twins jump in shock.

"If you two Dunderheads don't calm down, I'm going to make sure both of your bodies are sore. In fact, you won't even feel your toes when I'm done with you." Kotori said that with a calm demeanor, but her tone, as well as her words, were corrosive.

"Yes ma'am!"

The twins both straightened up and became quiet, but then, Syouji decided to break the ice and speak up, since the atmosphere of the room was a bit heavy.

"Well anyway, what kind of training were you talking about?" Syouji asked and as if acknowledging the question, Reine replied.

"...Ahh. During the actual run, when a Spirit appears, we will have you hide this miniature intercom in your ear, and you deal with the problems by following our instructions. We would like to treat this training as the real thing, and practice with it once."

"So, what do I need to do?" Shidou asked.

"...For the moment, go seduce teacher Okamine Tamae." Reine said, rubbing her eyes a bit. Whereuponー

"Huh?!" Raising his eyebrows, Shidou yelled.

"Ooh~ damn, Shidou... okay. First it's Reine now it's Okamine Tamae. You dog. Teacher hunter. Sexual predator who like putting his face in breasts!" Syouji commented with a teasing tone and upon this, Shidou turned to him and yelled.