Chapter 9 - The girl named Tohka part 2

Her body wrapped in a wiring suit, Origami was holding a giant gatling gun in her two hands.

 Readying herself and pulling the trigger, a rain of bullets was unleashed onto the school building.

Because her territory was expanded, she couldn't feel the recoil, but it was originally a large radius gatling gun that was mounted on battleships. 

Facing the bombardment on all directions, the school building gradually became full of holes. 

However, this was not the Anti-Spirit equipment that uses the realizer. It was just a simple equipment to destroy the building and force the Spirit out.

"How is it? Has the Spirit come out yet?"

Coming over the intercom inside the headset, Ryouko's voice could be heard. Ryouko was right beside Origami, but in the midst of the gunfire her voice could not reach.

"I still can not confirm it." Without stopping her attack, Origami replied.

While shooting her gun, Origami opened her eyes wide and swept through the crumbling school building.

They were at a distance where normally a person would not be able to see anything, but the current Origami with her territory expanded could even read the words on the paper posted on the bulletin board.

Origami narrowed her eyes slightly.

Class 2-4. Origami's classroom.

Due to their attacks, the outer wall had completely collapsed as she saw her target. However,

"....Hm? That's—"

Ryouko said in a doubtful voice.

After all, inside the classroom, other than the Spirit, a human, what looked like a young man, was confirmed. Most likely a student who was too late in escaping. What's more was that there appeared to be two of them there.

At that point, Origami continued staring at the classroom. She felt as if the figure of the young man beside the Spirit was familiar.

"—?!" Origami's eyes opened wide. After all, she saw Itsuka Syouji standing there recklessly laughing at the Spirit.

"Origami?" From beside her, Ryouko called to her in a puzzled voice.

However, upon that, Origami didn't answer and simply gave a command in her head. A command to the realizer wrapping her body for the fastest speed.

"What are you doing, Origami?!"

<—It's dangerous. Please avoid acting randomly on your own.>

It seems Headquarters had also noticed the anomaly as the transmission and Ryouko's voice came at the same time.

However, Origami could not be stopped. She immediately dropped the gatling gun, drawing the close-range anti-spirit laser blade <No Pain> from her waist, and charged towards the school. 

[=]

The classroom was faced with a rain of bullets. 

However, most likely due to Tohka's power, inummerable bullets pierced through the school building, but the bullets stopped just a few inches away from her hand.

Syouji stayed perfectly still, thinking that the bullets would hit if he dared to move at least a little and in that moment, a comforting voice was heard.

<the numbers have stabilized, if possible try asking a question too. We really need the spirits information.>

Being told this by Kotori, Shidou released a sigh and spoke up, startling Syouji a bit in the process.