Chapter 10 - Tohka Date part 1

"Aren't you the one who invited me on a date?" Tohka spoke as Shidou's shoulders trembled at the girl's careless declaration.

"Y-You remembered?" He asked with a complicated expression with his eyebrow twitching.

"Shi-bro? Why wouldn't she remember?"

Syouji questioned while tapping on the bracelet repeatedly, most likely annoying whoever was on the other side.

"Yeah, do you think i'm an idiot or something?" Tohka asked with her hands on her hips.

"No that's not what I meant...." Shidou replied, putting his arms in front of him.

"...Hmph, most importantly, let's go on with that date already. Date! Date! Date!"

Tohka kept repeating 'Date Date' with a unique intonation and upon that, Shidou yelled.

"I-I get it! I get it, so please stop repeating that word!"

"Hmm? Why not bro?"

"Yeah, why? ......Ah, shidou, don't tell me that you took advantage of how I don't know what it means, and taught me an indecent, obscene word?"

With her cheeks coloured bright red, Tohka raised her eyebrows as she crossed her arms.

"What?! I-I didn't, I didn't! It's a completely pure word!" Shidou exclaimed and upon that, Syouji raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Well, I don't know... but, It is a somewhat of a pure word... it can be very indecent. Especially in the bedrー"

"ーYou're not helping!"

Shidou turned around with an uncomfortable glance. The women were grinning, looking at him as if they'd seen something charming. Well, there was also some doubt mixed in in their gazes, due to Tohka's strange appearance.

"...Nu?" Tohka seemed to have noticed those gazes too. She hid herself behind Shidou, and watched them acutely.

"...Shidou, Syouji who are they? Enemies? Should I kill them?"

"Hu... Huh!?" Shidou's shoulders shook upon Tohka blurting out such dangerous thoughts with no warning.

"No, no, no, why are you saying that? They're just ordinary women."

Syouji said pointing out that they had no weapons. Although, one could ague that they could use their purse to fight back.

"That's s right, they're not a threat to you!" Shidou retorted as Tohka gave him a suspecious look.

"What are you saying, shidou? Those fiery glimmering eyes... aren't they like birds of prey? There's no way they aren't targeting me. ...They might cause trouble later on if we leave them be. I think that it would be best to take them out before that happens."

Tohka said, looking at the women from behind Shidou as the gazes of the women focused on the two, while some were looking at Syouji strangely as if wondering what he was doing.

"Don't worry. Didn't I tell you? There aren't many humans that will attack you." Shidou shared.

"Yeah, hes right so please don't do that."

Syouji added as Tohka let out a "Hmph" it seems she still hadn't let down her guard, but at least she stopped looking like she was about to strike at any moment.

"Whatever. So, about that date..."

"L-L-Let's go somewhere else first. Okay?"

Shidou said that to Tohka, who had continued on unabashed, and hurriedly walked away as Syouji followed not far behind.