Chapter 25 - Forced reunion

"Yoshino....?" Shidou was combing his hair as he spoke up.

Yoshino looked up from the floor. Yoshinon made a cute "Eep!" And trembled.

She probably got used to it by this time, since she did not make icicles and shoot them.

"Are you hungry?" Shidou asked.

Yoshino's face turned red and swung her head as to say no. However, at that time, her stomach grumbled.

It seems spirits got hungry too. Shidou heard all they needed for sustenance was spirit energy, but come to think of it, ever since Tohka's spirit power was sealed away, she became completely gluttonous.

"What am I supposed to do now....?"

Even though Shidou did not know how long Yoshino has been searching for the puppet, since it was already past noon, it would be weird not to get at least a little bit hungry.

Then, Shidou tapped on the intercom as Kotori's voice rang out.

<ーhmm, I guess you can take a rest while having lunch?>

"Yeah I.... guess I can do that." Shidou said, while stretching a little bit.

"Hey Yoshino, why don't we take a rest here?"

Upon hearing this, Yoshino swung her head no and then her stomach grumbled.

Then, she pondered a while and finally consented with hesitation.

"Okay then..." saying so, Shidou quickly rearranged his thoughts.

Shidou checked for his wallet, but strangely enough, it wasn't there.

Upon this, he placed his hand on his face, grimacing at the possibilities. Then, after a while, Shidou poked the intercom

".......Listen Kotori, it seems i've lost my wallet, so if it's only just for a resting spot, is it okay if I take her home?"

As soon as Shidou said that, Kotori made an exaggeratedly shocked voice as if trying to imitate Syouji.

<Wow. Haven't seen you for quite a while and you turned quite daring. If you are planning on pushing her down please be careful, you damn Lolicon.>

"Hey!"

<I know.......Well, there is no other place to go anyway, I will specially permit it then>

"Roger." Shidou made a short reply and then, talked to Yoshino.

"Well then...... let's go." Yoshino while remaining silent, gave a small nod.

[=]

Meanwhile with Syouji, who was walking through the town in the rain with a *pitter-patter* it hit the vinyl umbrella.

He spun around and began walking backwards with confidence.

Over there, Tohka was rubbing her stomach and sighing, pouting her lips as if trying to kiss something then, shortly afterwards, She let out quite a long yawn.

Syouji put his hand in front of him as Tohka kicked the ground splashing water everywhere with a "Mu!"

"Right, stop this is where weー" Syouji instructed and instinctively closed his eyes and put his hand in front of him as if to stop the water from splashing him.

However, as Syouji slowly opened his eyes he saw Tohka standing there with her mouth watering and rubbing her stomach.

She didn't seem to be paying attention.

She rubbed her eyes as Syouji looked at his clothes in bewilderment.

"Okay then, that's weird... was I sleepwalking again?"