Chapter 29 -Tokisaki Kurumi part 2

"Well then, Would you please sit in that empty seat over there?"

Tama-sensei said, motioning for the girl to sit.

"Before that, I have a favor to ask first."

"What is it?" As Tamae-sensei said that, Kurumi raised a finger.

"Due to the recent transfer, I'm still not used to the school. It's fine even if it is after school, but I wish that someone can take me around the campus."

"That's true... then, can the class representative take her aroundー"

The teacher, Okamine Tamae began talking as Origami prepared to stand.

However, Kurumi started walking, and stopped right in front of Syouji's desk.

"Hey.... can I ask you to help? Syouji-san?"

"Eh...? Well, I don't really mind, but..."

Syouji spoke up, nearly agreeing to her request when suddenly, he noticed the ominous feeling of someone peering over his shoulder.

Next to him, Tobiichi Origami was giving off a threatening aura.

"You can't...?"

"Well, it's not that I can't..."

"Well, it's a promise then."

Kurumi gave a sweet smile, before bowing.

"I'm in your care."

Then, under the eyes of the stunned classmates, she began to walk towards her designated seat with light footsteps.

Then, the moment the small teacher left the classroom after morning homeroom, Shidou fished out his phone as Syouji began slyly tapping on the bracelet repeatedly, pressing the emergency option.

Moments later, a sound indicating that Shidou successfully got a hold of Kotori was heard as Syouji lowered his hand, catching the left earphone and putting it in his ear as Kotori's voice came out.

"Hello?"

An easygoing voice was heard. It seems, this is the normal Kotori, not in commander mode.

"Hey, Kotori."

Shidou greeted, whereas Syouji immediately tried to snatch his phone away.

"Kotori, it's an emergency. You never respond during emergencies, what's the deal?"

"Well, why are you calling at such a time? I almost got in trouble with the teachers."

Kotori said as Syouji let out a "Hmph" before opening his mouth to speak in a low volume.

"Don't tell me that. Ever heard of silent mode? you idiot, you should remember to set it."

Syouji said in a scolding tone as Kotori let out an apologetic sigh.

"Sorry, I kinda forgot to do that today"

Kotori said in an unhappy tone.

"Anyway, is something the matter?"

"Ah, that's right, the truth is...."

Shidou muttered and glanced at Kurumi, who sat there while looking forward.

She was currently subjected to a situation where she was being surrounded by a sea of people and questions.

It was not just the students from class four.

In order to sneak a peek at the rumored beautiful transfer girl, even students from other classes have gathered.

It was just like the first day Tohka arrived.