She breathed in before blowing a wave of fridgid winds his way. "Jack Frost's Breath." The ki blasts were stopped and turned into blocks of frozen ice. "Is that all you've got?"

Izuku charged at Serafal and began trying to punch her. This was blocked with Izuku trying again with more punches and kicks. None of them however connected as Serafal punched his stomach. "Ooof!"

"How sad." Serafal punched Izuku's jaw and sent him back a bit before grabbing his hair. "Why won't you fight BACK!" The demon lord kneed him in the face before throwing him on the ground and kicked his stomach. "If you keep holding back as you are, you'll never succeed against Kuroka. FROST STORM!" Izuku was sent back with fridged winds as his body temperature began to drop.

"C-c-cold....S-so cold." He struggled to stand before being pushed to his back by Serafal.

"Get up." The Devil stepped on Izuku's tail to get him to shout in pain. "Get up you sad. Pathetic. Insufferable. Hormone driven cat!" She continually stepped on Izuku's tail  until a sound of something cracking came.

Izuku began to pull away before being kicked off to the side. 'I can't....run....' I stood up a bit before having his neck grabbed by Serafal's hand to be held up.

"Fight dammit. You're never going to win if you keep holding back. King Gremory should've just butchered both you and your sister when he had the chance."

Izuku started to fade with everyone in the monitor room watching in fear. 'C'mon. Get up.' Sona began shaking seeing Izuku slowly loosen his grip. "GET THE HELL UP DAMMIT!" She shouted one anger to gain everyone's attention. "You have a goal to stop Kuroka! SO GET THE HELL UP AND FIGHT!"

Something inside Izuku snapped at that moment for his claws to extend and slash Serafal's right eye. "GYAA!" She dropped him for Izuku to jump back. "So. Did you finally grow a backbone to me?"

'I gotta do it. I have no choice.' Izuku's body began emitting green lightning. "One For All....Full Meow 100%!"

"You're gonna need more than that to beat me!" Izuku charged at Serafal for her to block the attack. Izuku continued to send strikes that were almost impossible to see with Serafal blocking and partying them all. "IS THIS HONESTLY ALL YOU'VE GOT!?"

"NEKOMATA LEVEL 2!" Izuku's power increased with the punches to begin having Serafal feel them. The Devil lord skid back a bit while shaking her hand a bit.

"Gotta admit, that was not half bad." She glanced over to see something strange happening to Izuku. He was on all fours with a face as if he was struggling to be shown. "What are you doing?"

"You wanted my best. Well here it is." Izuku's body began to grow for some reason with it looking more of that of an adult's. When he stopped growing, a third tail came out of his back

 When he stopped growing, a third tail came out of his back