Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith

Start from the beginning

Y/n smiles back, eyes creasing genuinely. "Hopefully good things. I have also heard many of you."

Eunbi giggles, cat eyes flicking towards Jimin and she hits her small fist playfully in his chest. "Did not know you missed me so much, Jiminie. You gossip about me now."

Jimin's head tilt adorably at the side, not recalling mentioning her to his fiancé. But he smiles nonetheless, shrugging his shoulders.

Y/n blinks, gaze meeting Taehyung's for a second. The man only makes a funny face, knowing that he was the one who mentioned her once.

Y/n looks away from the visual with a small smile, all the while unaware of the stares from the other two quite man.

Eunbi make her life a bit easy when she suddenly remembers to introduce the God like man looming behind her. She is dying to know the name of this dark mystery.

"Oh and this is Jungkook. My escort for the night."

The man upon having all the attention seems to shine a bit more if it was possible. God did his wonders on him it looks like.

The man, named Jungkook flick his eyes to all of them, an attractive smirk teasing his whole face. "Jeon Jungkook, bloodline a blacksmith. It is nice seeing you all here." His voice is surprisingly heavy with an accent Y/n recognizes is from Joseon.

Is he perhaps...

Again, Eunbi steps in to save her day. She is such a good woman, Y/n can not help but think. "He is from Joseon too, Y/n. Maybe you know each other." The female pats Jungkook on the back, as if encouraging him to step in.

And step in he does. Even though he does not look like he needed it as he, with an attractive pride raise his open palm towards her.

And Y/n appreciate the way he did not take her hand but choose to lay an invite before her in respect. She can not help but present her hand to him.

The man gladly envelopes her fragile fingers into his calloused once, touch light as he bows his back to place a fluttering kiss on her palm.

Taehyung makes another face as he stare down the man bowed back. That is his move. He can not help but pout.

"My Queen." Jungkook murmur against the skin of her hand before pulling back a little, dark eyes flicking up at her throw his long lashes. "I have always wanted to gaze upon you. It is a deep pleasure."

It is when his hand bend a little that she notices the ink in his skin. Are those.. tattoos?

Y/n is glad she is good at hiding her emotions. Cause shocked and bothered is all she feel right now but her blank expressions and smiles are hiding her behind them. She nods, placing her hand back to her side when he lets go and stand up to his full height again.

"A blacksmith." Yoongi muses, smirking at the young man before him. Yoongi immediately takes a liking to the darkness lingering in his gaze. "Welcome, buddy. We come from the same route."

Jungkook nods once, meeting the hand of the pale man in a welcoming grip. Strong hands which handle the sharpness of a sword is always admirable.

"I have always admired your work." Jungkook praises.

Y/n gaze away from them, heart suddenly yearning for the one who rules it. She turn her head to the side and look up at the man standing next to her.

Her heart skip a few beat when he finds his gaze always on her. She wants to reach up and kiss those lips. But she knows she will loose the balance on her knees if she had him that close to her.