Wait How Did You Know?

Start from the beginning

"I guess I'll get going too, I'm going to meet up with Asuma." Kurenai said 

"Ooooh, Asuma? What are you two doing?" I teased and Kurenai blushed in embarrassment. 

"N-nothing!" Kurenai said and looked away. 

"Alright, just make sure-" 

"Y/n!" Kurenai said and covered my mouth.  

"Ok, ok, I'm just teasing!" I laughed and Kurenai shook her head. 

"Alright, see you later." Kurenai said and waved goodbye. I walked toward the ramen shop and sat down next to Jiraiya-sensei. 

"What can I get for you Y/n-sama?" the Ramen guy asked. 

"Nothing, I'm just here to chat." I replied and he nodded. 

"Y/n-san!" Naruto shouted. 

"Hey Naruto how have you been?" I asked and he smiled. 

"Great! Dattebayo!" Naruto shouted and then noticed that I hadn't order any ramen. 

"Y/n-san, your not eating any ramen?" he asked and I shook my head. 

"No, I ate something before I came, so I'm not hungry." I replied and Naruto nodded and Jiraiya-sensei looked at me. 

"So, how have you been Jiraiya-sensei?" I asked. 

"I've been good. I'm keeping up with my research and trying to train this crazy kid over here-" 

"Crazy?! Your one to talk you crazy old perv." Naruto shouted. 

"Quite calling me a perv and especially in front of a lady!" Jiraiya-sensei yelled. 

"Whatever." Naruto said and continued to eat his ramen. That's when my stomach growled and I then looked at Jiraiya-sensei. 

"Not, hungry? Why don't you eat something?" Jiraiya-sensei replied. 

"Uh, I can't-I mean I can, but uhhhh..." I replied and my brain was totally fried. 'stupid brain, why can't you say anything normal?!' I mentally yelled. I then noticed Jiraiya-sensei looking down at me suspiciously. 

"Oh! I almost forgot what I came here for! haha, silly me." I laughed and tried to change the subject. 

"Oh? and what's that?" Jiraiya-sensei asked. 

"How are your books going? Are you close to finishing a new novel?" I asked and Jiraiya-sensei looked at me confused.

"Since, when are you into romance novels? every time I would ask you to proofread my books you wouldn't." he said. 

"Uh, first off I was undera-" 

"Sssshhh! ok I get it. You don't need to explain." Jiraiya-sensei whispered yelled.

"But, to answer your question, I'm still not a fan but, I tolerate them. I just asking for Kakashi." I replied. 

"You know, your a real catch, but, sadly I don't have anything new. I'm planning on continuing my research on my travels with the kid over there." Jiraiya-sensei pointed at Naruto. 

"Hey! I have a name!" Naruto shouted and we both ignored him. 

"Actually, you might help, I'm planning on finding Tsunade, do you happen to know where she is?" he asked. 

"What for? Because I'm not telling you where she is so you can spy on her." I said. 

"What do you take me for?! Look, I talked with the council and they plan on making her the fifth hokage." Jiraiya-sensei replied and I sat there in shock.

"You know she's not going to want to become the hokage but, I'll tell you anyway, she's currently located on the outskirts of the land of fire, near the gambling district." I said

"Right thanks. Alright kid we should get going." Jiraiya-sensei replied and payed for their meals. Naruto nodded and headed toward the front gate. 

"Oh and Y/n?" Jiraiya-sensei asked 

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"Should I tell Tsunade you're pregnant or do you want to tell her when she gets back." Jiraiya-sensei replied and smirked. 

"Wait, how did you know?!" I whisper shouted and he shrugged. 

"The toad sage always finds out the truth!" Jiraiya-sensei shouted and posed. 

"Right, I'll just tell her when she gets back, it's for the best if she hears it from me first." I laughed. 

"Well, alright then, bye." Jiraiya-sensei waved and walked away. I then walked over to the nearby grocery store.