Oh Wilbur Will Say

Darkness encased Y/N in a tomb of despair and pain. Get up! You cried out. Get up! No matter how hard you tried you could not feel your body. You screamed in frustration.

You replayed the events before the blinding dark consumed you. His grinning mask. The TNT he placed down and ignited. The thunder of your home being blown up. All those walls were probably broken. The van ,probably,a burning shell of its former self. Tommy, how his braces had glinting from the explosion. Wilbur and his beanie catching alight. You hoped they were safe.

You wriggled in your thoughts and reached your conscience as you tried to grab ahold of your body. When you felt your nerves in your hand you rejoiced but lost that feeling soon after as pain shattered your connection. You curled up from that pain attack until you were no more than a snail hiding in its shell. You hummed to yourself ,!trying to calm your mind. It was no use, you faded out of consciousness again.

When you woke again you found herself outside L'manberg's walls. They were still intact. Odd. The explosions would have surely made them crumble. You walked towards your nations entrance but,once you reached the gate it was completely shut with an obsidian wall.
What the hell?
You wandered the walls and found no way in. When you tried to fly your wings refused to move.
What is going on?!
You walked along the main road until you stumbled upon the path that lead,that SHOULD lead, to your bay.

Excited you jogged along the path, it took you what felt like eons to get even a quarter of the way there.
This path was never more than ten minutes. I feel like I've been running for an hour!
You huffed and continued ,but at a slower pace ,feeling fatigued. Up ahead you heard a voice. The voice was singing. It sounded so familiar. You strained to hear the lyrics.

"Where men could go and emancipate,"

You knew that song. But where from? It was such a familiar tune but your brain hit a brick wall when you tried to remember what the song was about and why you remembered it. You started to jog again curious to see who the voice belonged to.

"Well this place is real you needn't fret..."

You heard the voice getting louder and you pushed on scraping the dust of the land with your shoes as you jogged.

"A real and kind of blown up L'manberg."

Flashes of the explosions entered your mind as the voice sang that line and you tripped . You rounded a corner past the tree cover.

You saw your bay. But this bay was completely gorgeous. Just how you had imagined it. Watermelons grew in little patches while a bench stood and looked over the bay. The bushes and shrubs sighed with the wind and the flowers bloomed in unnaturally vibrant colors. A man sat on the bench with a sheep nearby on a leash. He looked so familiar but Y/N could not put a name to the back of this man.

"My L'manberg. My L'manberg."

The man sang in a melancholic tone. He stroked the sheep next to him , unaware of the H/C girl mere feet behind him. You silently sat down next to the man.

When he turned to face you, you shrieked. The man was your brother, Wilbur. But he was not he couldn't be. This Wilbur was pale as the moon. His eyes were not chocolate orbs of your childhood but rather were black voids with no emotion. His shirt had a huge tear from where a blue liquid spilled from it like a wound. This Wilbur looked into Y/N's eyes and smiled sadly as you continued to scream at his deathly features.

"My L'manberg. Bye "L'maaaaaanberg." He finished his ghostly song.

Y/N woke up screaming and shaking blinded by pain and a latern's light. Tommy and Tubbo jumped up and held you down whispering reassurances to you. Fundy put a cloth to his aunt's steaming forehead. Y/N still saw the nightmarish Wilbur each time you closed your eyes.

Tommy POV

Y/N's tremors subsided and Tubbo and I sat back down in our makeshift chairs. Fundy ran around trying find calming salts and meds for his siblings. Wilbur had a gash on the back of his head and Y/N had been having severe fever nightmares for two days now.

"Our nation is crumbled." I sighed to no one in particular. Wilbur slowly and painfully nodded.He opened his mouth and whispered,

"My unfinished symphony."

Hey everyone. Hope you enjoy this new chapter. Will be trying to publish most Tuesdays and Fridays. And I will see you... IN The NEXT CHAPTER! Phoenix out.🖤