The Beginning of a New

Y/N POV

"What the bloody HELL were you thinking?! Y/N that man was leaving us alone!" Wilbur ridiculed his sister.

"What do you mean 'leaving us alone'?He blew up L'manberg!" You shouted back.

"We got out of line! The only thing keeping us afloat right now and not buried six feet under was the fact that Dream had mercy on us. Hell you saw his castle! Saw his soldiers! All he would need to do is flick his hand and we would be dead!"
He exclaimed. The only thing keeping them from death was absolute peace in their rebellion. Now there was nothing.

He looked into his sister's E/C eyes. He could see the determination and pride you had for what you had done swirling in your irises. So much like their mother. Maybe a bit too much. He grabbed your sleeve and pulled you an inch closer. He whispered,
"I am disappointed in what you've done. Whatever happens, you must take the blame. Understood?" You nodded firmly and yanked yourself away.

"Aright! Get ready! Fundy on watch! Tommy! Tubbo! Go get your uniforms on and have your swords at the ready! No armor! We end this peacefully! If we cannot... let the gods have mercy on our souls!"
Wilbur echoed through L'manberg. You were already fortifying the walls and putting up barricades around the van. Somehow the boys had fixed it. You could hear Tommy and Tubbo scrambling around for their uniforms and their weapons. Fundy was atop the walls keeping an eye out and Wilbur was with Eret talking as they readied themselves. Once the teenagers left the van you swung yourself in. You dashed for your uniform.

You found your boots which were long, bulky, had rather big chunky heels and were dark red. Not black like the men's.

(Just in dark red) You pulled your hoodie off and set yourself into your nation's attire

(Just in dark red)
You pulled your hoodie off and set yourself into your nation's attire. However you put a netherite chest plate under your clothes and buttoned the navy coat all the way to the top. He won't suspect a thing. You secured NightBane onto your back and put AshMaker into its holster.

You walked out and Tubbo came running to you. The boy was out of breath and in a hurry.
"Tubbo what's up?"
You asked ,worried. He panted out
" I don't have time to explain. Tell Wilbur I'll be at my jungle base making potions."
And the boy ran out of the walls before You could even ask more. He better be safe. You ran across L'manberg to go and tell your brother. Eret picked his head up at the sound of your footsteps. The man smiled but something about it made your skin shiver. Wilbur turned to you,giving you the attention you needed.
"Tubbo went to his 'jungle base'. Apparently he's got some supplies there that may help."
You said all the while watching Eret closely. His smile faltered slightly and again you shivered. "Thank you for telling me. I hope that he will be safe. For now go with Tommy to the embassy. He needs some supplies from there and I don't want him unprotected."
Your brother said. You nodded and ran to get Tommy.

You found your brother already at the gate, jumping on his toes impatiently. When he spotted your F/C1 and F/C2 wings he took off. Damn this child. You picked up your pace to catch up with your little brother. They ran through the forest with Tommy's compass to guide them. The branches cut at their faces but time was of the essence. Finally they broke free of the tree line and stood on the backside of the embassy.
"Get down!" You growled lowly and the siblings crouched and observed. The embassy had been blown up. The roof was crumbling and the walls shook every time a chunk of the building fell. You saw Tommy's shoulders sag. You felt pity for him. The embassy was like his home away from home.

While you tried to stop Tommy, the boy still walked up to the rubble. He searched for anything. You tried to help and checked the borders of the embassy for a certain someone. You found him grazing on a chunk of grass across from the explosion. You took his lease and shouted for Tommy. Your little brother looked so sad and exhausted. He looked much older than his 16 year old self.
"Here Tommy."
You said, your brother lifted up his gaze. The sadness was swept away with relief as he hugged the cow's neck.
"At least you made it mate!"
He exclaimed to his friend Henry the cow. You smiled.
"Come on Tommy. We have to get back. If they've blown this up it means they're already on their way to L'manberg."
The boy nodded and as he did so you remembered. You remembered. Tubbo.

You took off running Tommy close behind pulling Henry with him. You ran so fast that sometimes you would even fly in the open gaps to get more speed. When you entered L'manberg you didn't stop. You barreled towards Wilbur. Wilbur looked to you in fear as he saw the despair on your face. You started screaming.
"Tubbo! Tubbo! He's not safe! TUBBO! We have to help him!" He held you by your shoulders and shook you.
"What do you mean?!"
He shouted back at you. You were a mess. Your brain was fuzzy. All you could think of was the little teenage boy on his own, all alone, in that jungle.
"Please! They blew up the embassy! They'll kill him!" You cried out.

Tommy ran into the gates behind you with Henry. If Henry was here it means that what she says is true. Wilbur held his sister at arms length and turned to the walls.
"Fundy! Get down we have to go! Eret! Tommy! Let's get moving!",
he looked down at his beloved sister.
"Come we must go and save him."
He said. You nodded. The men got their gear and sprinted out of L'manberg , Y/N following them from above. They got to the lilac portal. Y/N shuddered. You had never been into the nether. They said the ground looked like flesh. A place of hell. You breathed and shook your  head. Then smiled as you stepped into the portal. Hell's about to meet its queen.

New chapter! My souls, so this will be the only update for a while as I need to focus for school. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to vote my chapters and add comments I really enjoy reading them. And as always I will see you... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Phoenix out. 🖤