The Sleepy Bois

Y/N POV
The sun beated down on your lashes as you lay in your bed ,consumed in your slumber. You yawned and kicked off your sheets. You were tired but then again you always were. Part of your lil lazy side.

You got out of the van your brothers and you used as your home. You couldn't lie, you did miss your old home and your father, Philza, which you had left only months ago. However you had been determined to prove your independence from him and followed your brothers ,Tommy and Wilbur, to create a new land , a new nation one of hope and true liberty.

You ruffled her F/C 1 and F/C 2 colored wings over your little brother ,Tommy's, face to wake him up. He started and in turn you  giggled and smirked at the boy. Despite their badgering and nagging at one another, their bond was one of love and protection.

You stepped out the van and into the light of a new day , smiled as you soaked in the suns rays of adoration. In your  eye's corner you glimpsed your  older brother and idol. The one and only infamous Beanie boy Wilbur.

Will waved you over and you skipped to him and Tommy's best friend Tubbo. Tubbo squeezed you  as she stopped in front of them and Y/N returned the gesture. Will gave you his solemn smile and you returned it with your pearly white grin.

"What's gotten you in such a pleasant mood, Feathers?" Will asked ,taking a seat on a wooden chair .

"Why I may, or may not , have jump-scared the living souls out of Tommy not too long ago." You replied smiling at the memory of seeing your brother's frightened and angry face.

Will chuckled knowing just how his two younger siblings never seem to get off each other's cases. Tubbo looked offended on behalf of his best friend but giggled under his breath nonetheless.

"Well in that case you can help me repair L'manberg's walls. And perhaps afterwards ,if you're up for it at least, a new project?" Will asked, which made Y/N light up.

You hated to repair those blasted walls but that was all her brother would let you do. You were far more skilled than anyone in L'manberg in combat whether it be a bow or blade you had beaten each of your opponents with skill and grace.

Wilbur however would not let you  go out of L'manberg or attend their meetings with the ominous entity known as Dream lurking around their borders . Dream. Leader of the SMP. A tyrant of charm and wit who lived by the sword.

He was feared by many, if not all, who lived in his realm. However even though Y/N had never been in his presence, you still writhed with anger at his actions and yet excitement to finally gaze upon his famous mask one day.

"What will this project be?" You raised your brow as you asked the question. Wilbur simply shrugged and slowly stalked away from Tubbo and Y/N. Tubbo turned to the older girl and grin-fully exclaimed,

"Let's do some combat! I want to improve before our next meeting and you would be such a great sensei! Oh please Y/N!"

"Sensei?" You mused , " I quite like that. Alright then let's do it but don't let Wilbur find out."

You unsheathed your  sword, a one handed blade made of pure diamond molding that glinted with lilac magic as she swerved it through the air.

It winked back at you in the sun's ray and with no hesitation you  whipped around and smashed it onto Tubbo's shield. It was just a second too late from hitting Tubbo square in the face.

"Hey! We didn't even say start! No fair!",
the boy yelped out. You nodded and then answered , a smirk clear in your tone, and said
" First rule of a fight Tubbo is that your enemy is not going to play fair. Eyes up , reflexes tapped in ,"

You lunged forward and chopped the front of Tubbo's hair clean off so that it no longer hung in his eyes as badly. The boy tripped backward from the quick movement you had made and unconsciously squeaked,
" and hair always out of your way."

They practiced for an hour or two, with Y/N teaching Tubbo new moves and Tubbo entertaining you by making his own moves out of dance moves which miserably failed.

Tommy at one point joined them, still grumbling from his interrupted sleep , but lightened up as he always did around his best friend and sister. Later the three of them, scaled L'manberg's walls and sat atop of them trying to fix any cracks they saw.

While they worked and laughed a figure watched from afar played with its green hoodie strings and hummed a song. It watched the winged girl with curiosity and interest, already forming a plan.

sheesh (sorry😅🤡) so anyway yeah I'll keep updating when I can. Thank you so much to @XxShortCakesxX for giving me the courage to start my own fanfic! I will see you all ... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Phoenix out.