Part: 1

Hey Guys! I'm back with another series hope you like it and share your thoughts with me.~♡

"Hey Yoo-Na! You're late today again. Please try to come home early, you know how dangerous it is for girls in night and it's already past midnight. Yo-" "Oh shut up!!! You don't have to tell me what I should do or what not. Whether I come home early or not, it's none of your business. You're such a pain in this house why don't you just leave us alone. Ugh!!" Yoo-Na, your step sister, cut you off when you were just worried for her and went to her room slamming the door behind.

"B-but this is my family too" you mumbled to yourself when you were just waiting for her as you were so worried for her. Although she always acts mean towards you, you still consider her as your sister and always tries to hold back your anger and talks to her calmly.

Yoo-Na's word hurt you deeply so you walked towards your room with tears welled up and laid on the bed locking the door behind. You slide your hand under your mattress and took out a photo of a lady "M-mo-mommy!! I miss you so much. Wh-what did I do to deserve this treatment. Since the day you left us father only cares about his other family. It feels like only you loved me in this entire world. Wh-why did you left me so early?" you said crying.

(A/n)
Your mother had cancer and when you were just three years old she left this world. Your mother told your father to move on before dying. Your father married to another woman when you were five years old. The woman he married had a child same age as you, it was Yoo-Na.

Your step mother never liked you. She always considered you as a mark of shame in the family, like an obstacle between their relationships, so your step mother brainwashed your father. Slowly slowly your father started not caring for you. He only started caring for Yoo-Na and her second wife. He only pays for your necessities as he loved your mother and not because he loves you, whenever you tried to talk to him he always makes an excuse or scold you.
(A/n end)

Next day

You woke up early and made a breakfast for all of them as usual and sat with them to eat it. "Where is Yoo-Na?" your father asked you. "Sh-" "I'm here dad!" you cut off when Yoo-Na came from her room and sat beside your father after kissing him on the cheeks. You released a sigh and sat beside your stepmother who gave you a disgust look.

"I have an announcement to make." your father said after finishing his breakfast "we're going to Seoul next week as my boss transferred me there so you all just start packing your stuffs and for you both, I've already talked in your school and you both are transferring to their Seoul branch" your father added pointing at you and Yoo-Na. Yoo-Na was all excited for going to Seoul while you were relaxed hoping to find some friends in Seoul as you didn't have any here in Busan.

"Hey, my sister, I have to go for shopping with my friends so please pack some of my stuff" Yoo-Na talked to you sweetly "Yoo-Na, I already have lots of things to do. You always go with your friends so can you please n-" "y/n!! She's asking your help so nicely. Why are you being so rude to her? You don't have any friends to go for shopping isn't her fault so just do it" your stepmother said walking towards you with folded arms. You released a deep sigh as you didn't want to talk to her because you knew she will side with her daughter. She has always done that and if you tried to refuse, she lies to your father about your behavior.

You went to Yoo-Na's room directly and started packing her bags "I wish I could just beat her into pulp or curse her. Why did you make me such a coward God? If you'd made me a little more confident, then my condition would have been a little normal." you said looking at the sky. After packing Yoo-Na's stuff you started packing yours. Your stuff was full of romantic novels and some comic books because you love reading.

A week passed in a snap of a finger and tomorrow was the first day of your school. You were sitting on a couch with a book in your hand when Yoo-Na came and sit beside you "you're reading again? Such a bookworm! By the way I just want to tell you that please don't tell anyone in the school that we're sisters because I don't want that. We will just pretend that we're normal batchmates and if possible then

only as a stranger and i think you know the reason that students will start seeing me with pity eyes because of you." Yoo-Na said and left not giving you a chance to speak "I don't want that too else you're friends will bully me again!" you thought to yourself and released a deep sigh. You sit there for few minutes more and then walked towards your room to sleep as you didn't want to get late on your very first day.

Next Morning, you woke up, had your breakfast and left for the school. Yoo-Na left early before you so no one get suspicious. You entered the school and walked directly towards your class. As soon as you entered in the class, you saw Yoo-Na standing between the bunch of boys and girls who were praising her beauty.

You tried to talk to one of the girl but she looked at Yoo-Na and ignored you "the same thing is happening again!" you thought to yourself and gave up as you remembered what Yoo-Na did in your previous school too, she told everyone in the class to ignore you so you can't make any friends and always stay under her.

You felt hurt and was staring out of the window when Yoo-Na whispered in your ear "aww! Looks like no one wants to be friends with you!" you balled up your fist in anger and was about to say something to Yoo-Na when one of the batchmates of your class entered the class panting heavily "he's back from his vacation!!" she announced and in no second all the girls of your class ran towards the corridor. You and Yoo-Na looked at each other and she pushed you "you can't do anything " she whispered and went to the corridor.

You thought about going too but gave up and just sit back at your seat. You could hear the girls screaming "he's so hot, he's so handsome." But you didn't give a damn and put on your headset to soothe yourself by listening some music. After few minutes, all the girls of your class came back again including Yoo-Na, who was walking just behind the boy.

You ignored her and was trying to see the boy because of whom the girls are going crazy, but you couldn't as all of them were all around him, so you asked one of your classmate "Umm...who is this, jimin?"
"I'm shocked that you didn't go to see him just like others. Do you have a boyfriend or by any chance........ are you not interested in boys?" Jimin asked huffing. "Hey, stop it. It's nothing like that and I'm just too shy and introvert so now tell me who is he?" you asked again.

"He's Min Yoongi, the heartthrob of our school. The most popular boy who came back from his vacation " Jimin said rolling his eyes.

 The most popular boy who came back from his vacation " Jimin said rolling his eyes