Chapter 14: Night Terrors

I don't know why I decide to kiss him, I just did. It feels right, though. As if we're supposed to do it. He kisses me back rapidly. He doesn't even waste a moment. His lips are very comfortable when they're touching mine. The kiss is slow and sweet, not hungry and needy. My eyes flutter shut as I back away. Damien's mouth hangs open a bit. "Why did you do that?" he asks.

I shake my head, "To be honest, I don't know."

Damien stares at me. His eyes grow hard for a moment before he slams his lips on mine again. I climb on top of him, and kiss back with as much force as possible. He holds my waist with his hands and pushes his tongue in my mouth. I slightly moan and unlock our mouths for breath. He still continues down to my neck where he softly bites my sensitive flesh. I bite my mouth from the pain mixed with pleasure. "Mine." Damien pushes me down on the bed and hovers above me. "Say you're mine," he growls, kissing my neck.

"I-I'm —" I moan loudly when he sweeps his tongue along my neck. "I'm yours, Damien." His eyes are dark as night. Damien continues to kiss my neck and he finally goes lower than I expect.

"Damien!" A feminine voice screams as the door slams open. I gasp and Damien falls off of the bed in shock. I cover my tomato face under the covers and begin laughing. "Oh my Goddess! What is going on in here?"

Damien growls, "Nothing, Lily."

"Why were you on top of — You were going to have sex!"

I peek out of the covers as Damien's eyes grow big, "Lily, if you love me, you wouldn't scream. If you scream that kind of stuff, mom and Elise will-"

"He was what?" Another voice yells. "Damien was about to finish mating with Alena!" the voice belongs to Elise.

"He what?" I begin giggling as Damien groans frustratedly. Elise and Livvy barge in with expecting glances. "Oh, yeah," she sniffs the air, "I can smell some arousal." she narrows her eyes at Damien.

"We were just —"

"Nuh uh, mister." Elise waves her finger with her opposite arm on her hip. "I'm so ready for my nieces and nephews. It's about damn time you —" her eyes land on me. I hide back under the covers. "Alena, was he doing it right?" Elise asks as she pulls the blankets off me.

Damien glares at Elise. "He better have done it right!" Lily saves me from answering.

Damien called out in annoyance. "Will you all go?" He growls and his eyes darken. I can tell he's genuinely annoyed and I feel bad for his sisters and mom.

"I was gonna ask Damien to braid my hair because you and mom can't do a fishtail, and his fishtails are perfect," Lily huffs. Lily and Elise finally leave and Damien is less tense.

I explode into laughter imagining Damien braiding his 15-year-old sister's hair.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll do it. Whatever." Damien rolls his eyes and sits back on the bed.

Lily cheers and hops in front of him. Damien hooks her hair in his hands and begins the braid.

I shift in the bed until I'm beside Damien as he braids Lily's hair.

"I love your family," I sigh longingly as I lean on his shoulder. "They're fun."

"To you they are. They're just a pain in the ass for me."

"Hey!" Lily shrieks.

"But," I drag out, "you still love them."

"Of course I do," he chuckles. I lean over and go in to give him a peck, but he holds me longer.