27

GREENDALE

ACADEMY

Pov Zelda

I couldn't move a single muscle because of the shock of seeing her there on the ground in agony with her cousin next to her trying to get her back.

After standing there motionless to witness that chilling scene she was finally able to react I ran to her and knelt on the ground next to my niece. Desperate, I asked what had happened to Klaus and he briefly told me that due to an old wound Sabrina contracted an infection from which she seemed to have recovered but that unfortunately today during the fight against the hunters she was again injured and now she is in these. conditions.

Because the world is so unfair to this girl, she doesn't deserve any of all the injustices she has endured all these years.

You have already lost your parents when you were born, wasn't this pain enough already?

I wonder why he always has to give something against her, but now we have moved on to something far more serious.

"Why didn't she tell me?"

Klaus replied "He didn't want to ruin the party for anyone, he imposed silence on me for this reason we didn't say anything to anyone. If it was for me the first symptom of physical failure I would have dragged her away from here."

Oh Sabrina!

Why don't you ever listen to anyone? Do you know how many pains and pains you would have saved yourself if you had done it at least a few times?

She has been like this since she was a child, there has never been a way to make her think about this hard little head that she finds herself, when someone warned her not to go to a specific place with the risk that she could go you could be sure that she did the exact opposite.

We must not cry over her spilled milk, now we have to take her somewhere to lay her down and make her heal completely but a reprimand will not take it away from anyone at the end of this whole story.

"Klaus what can we do?"

He told me that in all that period a doctor named Gaius was following her and that only he could put her back together, we agreed that after having transported Sabrina to another more comfortable place he would run to call this Gaius.

Before starting to work to take her away, I gave her a last look she was standing there on the ground with her eyes closed, which I desperately wanted to see them open again one day, trying with all her strength to remain attached to this land.

My heart cries to see my little girl in that pale, so defenseless state, I pray Hecate with all my strength so that the worst does not happen. I don't know what I would do if they separated us again, but as long as I am there we will do everything possible to prevent this from happening.

When Klaus and I were on the verge of moving her elsewhere she made her into the scene Nicholas that the moment he laid his eyes on her beloved I noticed her quick change of mood. If previously there was her happiness on her face, now she has been swept away by despair and pain.

Without thinking twice, he approached us and took Sabrina not aware of what was happening in her arms, then she in a desperate tone she asked "Why are you breathing so badly? What happened to her?"

Klaus briefly told him what had happened and then he saddened by what he had just heard whispered these words to his girlfriend "Why do you always have to be so damn stubborn you realize that one day I could lose you because of this characteristic."