Her eyes then suddenly fell into the indigo kid, his eyes staring at her with a knowing glance. 'I don't know how'd you get into class 1-A but I'm challenging you too'...

Kiyoshi tilted her head to the side with a confused expression.

'how did I got into your rivalry???'

She decided to ignore the boy and continued to walk away with Bakugō now tailing behind her. They weren't together but leaving alone would be a bit akward.

So once they were a bit far away, Koyoshi tried to leave him but the blonde boy called out to her. "HEY, YOU!

Kiyoshi looked back at him momentarily only to continue walking away from him.

"HEY! DON'T IGNORE ME, ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME HUH?!?!"

'why would I look down on you, you're taller?'

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A TRANSFERY DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME, YOU GOT THAT?!"

'Oh god, he never changes does he? How the hell did Izuku handle him?!'

But Kiyoshi did not turn around, and just walked faster towards the principal's office. Away from the angry classmate that she used to know as a kid.

   |•"We're putting you inside dorms, your instructor from the organization has already approved of this", principal nezu smiled as he drank the tea on his table.

Kiyoshi tilted her head for a moment of pondering before she nodded, agreeing with the idea. If it's a UA dorm then that means she'll have a room and a private bathroom with a personal kitchen, she might have been served by maids and cheffs in her whole lifetime but that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to take care of herself.

"Then we'll send you there now...and bybthe way, you'll have a teacher live next to you for safety issues"

Kiyoshi nodded again, agreeing.

'I just hope the teacher isn't someone whom I won't like...'

the door behind her opened up as a woman with blue coloured hair walked in, Kiyoshi eyed her skin tight suit but quickly dismissed her judging thoughts, realizing that it might have something to do with her quirk.

"Hi there, I'm Midnight! And I'll be your dorm mate for the rest of the year. Inumaki Kiyoshi was it?", The woman had a very nice smile, warm, and welcoming. Kiyoshi felt that she was genuinely a nice person.

"Konbu..."

"Awww, you might not talk but that surely adds to your charm, quite cute of you, Inumaki-chan!", Midnight squeeled.

Kiyoshi had a confused expression on her face, merely furrowing her eyebrows to show her confusion. Nezu watched as one of his teachers and his new student interacted, a smile on his fce as he sipped on his tea. 'Putting Midnight to take care of this child might be a good idea'

'She greatly reminds me of Gojo-sensei with that sweetly attitude', Koyoshi thought.

     |• A whole week before the sports festival, everyone has been preparing for it. Class 1-A took the privilege to use the  school ground as their training spot for the whole week of preparation. But some students trained on their own. And that includes Kiyoshi.