The day went like that, playing and talking since there's no function for today. Today is a rest day so that the bride and groom will get enough rest because they have to leave for their honeymoon after the ceremony.

In the evening all of us were having some snacks in Joseph and Edward's shared room which was bigger than all other rooms. I had already performed Maghrib Salah.

"Let's play passing the parcel," Joseph said.

"I'm in" all of us said in unison.

"And the punishment is going to be truth or dare," Chloe said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Camila replied.

We all sat on the large king size bed in circles. I sat beside Peter who was beside Edward, Bella was beside me and Zain was beside her, Joseph was beside Zain and Rosé was beside Joseph, Camila was beside Rosé and Chloe was beside Camila and lastly Edward was beside Chloe.

Edward started passing the pillow towards Peter and the game had started. Edward was playing the song and he sat the song on a timer so that the song would stop automatically.

The song stopped and the pillow was on Joseph's hand.

"Truth or dare?" Zain asked.

"Ummm Truth" he said after thinking really hard.

"Who is your crush?" Zain asked.

"Wait, I want to choose dare," Joseph said.

"No you can't change once you select anything" Camila said.

"Okay what if I don't want to answer?" Joseph asked again.

"We will not let you attend the wedding tomorrow" Edward replied.

"I have a crush on Rosé," Joseph said in one go. And we all gasped on his answer.

"Are you serious?" Bella asked.

"Well yeah" Joseph replied shyly.

"But she is older than you," Edward said.

"So what age is just a number" Joseph replied.

"Are we really discussing this in a game?" Rosé said.

"It's a game but I know Joseph is serious," Chloe said.

The game started again this time Joseph was not playing and he was controlling the song. The song stopped and this time the pillow was on Rosé's hand.

"Truth or dare?" Joseph asked even if he was not in the game this time but being seated beside Rosé it's his time to ask the question.

"Truth because I don't know what you will ask me to do," Rosé said.

"Do you like me?" Joseph asked in front of everyone.

"Well yeah" Rosé said.

"Then let's date," Joseph replied.

"I haven't chosen to dare, why are you telling me to do something?" Rosé asked. "But I would love to get to know you more," Rosé added.

"That's what I wanted to hear," Joseph said, winking at her.

"What are we witnessing right now? They just confessed to each other" I said, not believing the scene going on in front of me.

"Did they started dating already?" Zain asked.

"Well that's not official right now but it seems eventually my sister is going to lose her single status" Edward said and we all let out a giggle.

The game continued and this time it was Zain who got caught in the game.

"Truth of dare?" Bella asked.

"Dare" Zain said confidently.

"Confess something you haven't said to Maryam till now," Bella said.
'Why is she involving me in it?' I thought while he was thinking about what to say and it seems all of his confidence had already been drained.

"Bella why are you-" I said but got cut off by Zain.

"The person whom I've promised to become a doctor with was you... I have promised you in childhood that I will always stay with you so that we can become a doctor and treat people together" Zain said in one go and that's when it hit me he became a doctor because of me. As I was contemplating with my inner thought to say something but my words were stuck in my throat and they started the game again. Bella frowned and whispered something in Zain's ears which I don't know what and Zain just shook his head.

The song stopped and Peter was caught this time.

"Truth or dare?" Edward asked.

"Truth" Peter replied.

"What is the secret that you haven't shared with Bella while in relationship?" Edward asked.

"I got Soniya's call and I even had to meet her to clarify that I'm not going to go back to her because I've found my one and only love in Bella" Peter replied making Bella angry as well as emotional.

Game continued and this time I got caught in the game.

"Truth or dare?" Peter asked.

"Umm truth" I replied after thinking very hard.

"Do you like Zain?" Peter asked.

"Why are you guys involving me in Zain's questions and Zain in my question?" I asked, annoyed with their questions.

"Gosh Maryam it's just a game and you have to answer it since everyone answered the questions truthfully" Bella said.

"But-" I was cut off by Chloe.

"No buts just answer it already we have to have dinner and bella needs to have some beauty sleep it's her wedding tomorrow" Chloe said.

"Well I like Zain... He is my best friend so I really like him" I answered truthfully.

"You like him only as a friend?" Camila asked.

"Yes, I like him as a friend," I said.

Zain got up and said "guys I'm going" He looked like he was in a sour mood.

"Where are you going?" Peter asked.

"Game is already over so I'm going to my room to perform Salah before dinner" he said and hurriedly Left.

"I think I should also leave. I also have to perform salah" I said as I got up.

"Oh Mary, you are very slow-witted," Bella said.

"What?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. I really had no idea what she was trying to say.

"Never mind you're going to find it eventually" Bella replied.

"What do you want to say Bella?" I asked again.

"Bella, don't annoy her... Maryam she is just joking now go and perform your Salah" Peter said giving Bella 'are you dumb' look.

-----------------

A/N: Assalamualaikum everyone! Early update!

did you guys enjoyed this truth and dare game? Tell me which was the best part of this chapter?
Are you guys enjoying the plot so far?

Keep voting and commenting.

Comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to vote.

Thank you.

👇vote👇