*Time Passes*

It was TLC where you were facing Mace and T-Bar in a handicap tables match when you speared T-Bar into Mace and sent them both through a table and won the match. Once you celebrated your win and were now backstage and changed into some street clothes, you found Rhea and kissed her when you walked up to Seth and Becky who was talking with Chris and Alexa.

Chris: Alright. Now that you guys are here, what's the update?

Alexa: Yes! What is it?! What is it?!

Alexa was more than excited to know before James and Shotzi showed up along with Wyatt and a 9 month pregnant Toni who was due any day now.

James: So.... the result?

Becky: Come on.... whatcha havin?

You and Rhea smiled when you two grasped hands and handed the picture from the ultrasound to Becky as her and Seth looked at it as did everyone else.

Seth: Wait a minute. This baby has two heads.

You: And four arms and four legs.

Rhea: You guys, we're having twins!

Rhea lightly giggled until Becky, Shotzi, and Alexa jumped up and down in excitement when they did a happy dance together while Toni lightly jumped up and down while the guys all smiled until Toni shrieked a bit.

Wyatt: What is it honey?

Toni:............ my water just broke.

Everyone gasped as you and Rhea went with Wyatt and Toni to the hospital while everyone else followed them there.

*Later*

After two hours, you sat in the waiting room with Rhea and everyone else until Wyatt came in and gave everyone the go ahead to come in. Once you and Rhea arrived, there was a smiling Toni with the baby in her arms.

Rhea: Oh my god....

Rhea went to Toni and got a closer look at the baby when it grasped Rhea's finger.

Wyatt: Meet our new son, Dustin Weaver.

You joined Rhea and smiled when Toni let Rhea hold Dustin when he opened his eyes for you and Rhea.

You: Hey little dude. Welcome to the world.

Rhea: He's a little cutie pie. Can't wait to do this when the twins get here.

You: It'll be soon Demi, sooner than you think.

Rhea then handed him to you when you felt him grab your thumb as you smiled and everyone else got a turn to see and hold Dustin.

*4 Weeks Later*

It was now the Royal Rumble and Rhea was now six months pregnant with the twins. You and Rhea were at SunTrust Park in Atlanta, GA for the Royal Rumble when you walked out of your locker room in your ring gear and grasped hands with Rhea to prepare for The Royal Rumble match as you had a challenge ahead of you since you were entering at #1.

Rhea: Good luck baby. I know you can do it.

You: Here's to hoping.

Rhea then felt the babies kick when she took your hand and lightly set it on her tummy when you felt them kick also.

You: They're having too much fun in there.

Rhea: Gonna be a shame when their residency is up.

You: Oh well. At least we'll know what they are after they get here.