Epilogue ❤️

Sidnaaz living their best life. Everyday they explore each other more. They are addicted to each other. Shehnaaz again start her Art gallery.

Sidharth too reach heights in his business. He forgive shrey after his again apologies.

Akshi and Suffiyan too take next step in their relationship. They are married now. Sidnaaz enjoy their marriage alot.

After 5 years✨💕

Sidnaaz is blessed with a cute baby girl. She is of 1 yr now. Sidharth was too happy when he got the news of her pregnancy. He was crying and then jumping like a kid.

And When he hold her daughter first time in his hands. That was the best day for him. He named his daughter 'Naaz'✨ . He told her that Shehnaaz means His Queen👑 and Naaz means His Pride💕✨.

He hold her little hands and place a soft kiss over them. He loves the feeling of being a father. He promise shehnaaz to always protect them both.

Shehnaaz with the help of Shehbaaz buy their home again in Australia. She gifted the keys of their home to Sidharth on his bday. They all are so happy. They both feel blessed to have each other.

Their Love Increase Everyday. They are the real example of Love💕

After 45 years✨❤️

An Old woman sitting on the chair outside the room in the hospital. Yes She is Shehnaaz waiting for Doctor in the room treating Sidharth who have difficulty in breathing.

Naaz came running to her mother in the hospital.
Naaz : Mumma...Howz papa!?
Shehnaaz look at her with wet eyes.

Shehnaaz : Doctor is treating him.
Naaz touches her mother. She gasp.

Naaz : Mumma Your body is too cold.  Let's go...We have to see a doctor.

Shehnaaz hold her hand : Am fine bacha.

Doctor came outside. Naaz go toward the doctor and ask about her father.

Shehnaaz slowly stands and go near them taking slow steps.

Doctor told them that Go and meet him. He has very less time to live.

Naaz's eyes filled with tears. She clear her tears and call her husband to tell him. She hold her mother's hand and take her inside the room. Shehnaaz feels numbs. Her heartbeat becomes irregular with fear of loosing him. She can't breath without him.

Naaz make her sit on the stool near his bed. He wakes up by the voices. He look at his daughter and slightly smiles. Naaz bite her lips to control her tears.

Naaz : Papa.

Sidharth feels difficulty in speaking still he tries.
Sidharth : Ta...ke ca..re Lov..e❤️
Naaz : Papa I Love You So much.
Naaz cries and runs from there.