Chapter 13

Shehnaaz looks into his eyes and said
Wo Shrey ko kuch ho gya hai. Wo ab vaisa nhi raha.

Sidharth knows the reason behind this but didn't want to tell her.

Sidharth : Mtlb !?
Shehnaaz eyes filled with tears

She narrate him whole story.

Sidharth feels guilty for not telling her the truth. He knows after knowing the truth she will broke. He want to make shrey understand that he is doing wrong.

Shehnaaz : He starts to ignore me Sidharth. He... he don't even take my calls nd return home late at night. I feel alone in my own home.

Sidharth heart paining after looking at her crying face. He feels her pain. He just want to take her in his embrace and save her from this cruel world.

Sidharth hands automatically holds her hand.
Sidharth : Shehnaaz see I don't know why he is behaving like this but I will talk to him. Don't worry . Now Don't Cry Oki.

Shehnaaz wipe her tears and said Sidharth ask him the problem. I will do anything to solve that but don't want shrey to change. I want my shrey back. Plz help me.

Sidharth feels guilty after telling her lie.

Sidharth : Hn... Hum sab theek krdenge. Tumhara shrey ( his heart pains while saying tumhara. But he himself don't know why)
I mean Shrey ko hum fir se vapis layenge. Oki

Shehnaaz nooded.

Sidharth didnt want to see her sad.
To lighten up the mood he said

Oye now back to Wild Cat Avatar otherwise I will change your name to kitten.

Shehnaaz look at him with a slight smile.

Sidharth : Ajj toh tumne vaise ganga yamuna sab baha di na.

Sidharth hurriedly go to kitchen.
Shehnaaz confused by looking at him.

Sidharth comes with a glass of water.

Sidharth : jldi peo yehhh
Shehnaaz confused and said why

Sidharth : Jis hussab se tum ajj roo rhii thii...Mujhe lagta hai tumhe dehydration ho jayegii.

Shehnaaz hits his arm and said tumhe mzaak lag raha hai yeh.

Sidharth : Je baaat....mujhe yhii strong shehnaaz vapis chahiye thi. Not that crying one.

Shehnaaz smiles at him.

Sidharth : baat achi lagi ho to khull ke hass sktii ho. I dnt mind.

Shehnaaz giggles at his antics.

Shehnaaz : Thankyou so much for coming. I feel very light after so many days by sharing it with you.

Sidharth : Thankyou se kaam nhi chlega.

Shehnaaz : To fir kya.

Sidharth : Wo actually merii ek meeting hai ek client ke saath. Wo meeting mere liye bht important hai.

Shehnaaz confused and said fir ye mujhe kyun bta rhe ho!?

Sidharth : That client invite me to Art Exhibition tomorrow. His wife held that exhibition. So he want me there.
Or mujhe art ke bare kuch khaas nhii pta.
( he hesitates while asking)
So can you join me if you are free!?

Shehnaaz laughs from inner while maintaing a poker face and said: So Give and take chal raha hai yaahan. Mujhe laga tum mere friend ho bt I was wrong ( She said dramatically)

Sidharth : No no shehnaaz...I didn't mean that. I was...just ( he stammers )
Just you know na

Shehnaaz laughs at his condition.
Sidharth looked at her confused.

Shehnaaz : Relax Sidharth. I was jst kidding. You took it too seriously.

Sidharth frowns and go from there.

Shehnaaz hits her forehead and said kardi na gadbad. Chlo manana pdega abhi Mr. Shukla ko.
(She is feeling bad for making him angry but excited to manofying him)🤣

Today Sidharth feels different for Shehnaaz after many years. (Iske bare mein bad mein batayenge🤭)
He want to take her away from everyone and give her all the happiness she deserves.

Sidharth is very angry he dirctly go to his office.

In Shrey's Office
Khushi comes in his cabin. Shrey smiles and go toward her.

Khushi : Shrey tum shehnaaz ka chapter kab close kroge.
Shrey : Baby give me some time na.
Khushi : How much time you want!?
It's more than enough now.
Shrey : Calm down love. We will make some way.
Khushi : How can I calm down shrey when everynight you return to your wife. What about my insecurities!?
Shrey frowns and said : don't you trust me !?
Khushi cups Shrey's face in her hands and said I trust you more than myself.
But shrey.
Shrey cuts and said if you trust me then there is no if's and but's.

Khushi : Shrey but
Shrey. : Do you love me!?
Khushi. : yes offcourse
Shrey comes closer and said nd I love you too nd trust me I will never leave you.

Both loose their control and start kissing each other.

In Night
Today shehnaaz didn't think about shrey and get sad. She is thinking how to manofying Sidharth.

She messaged him
Shehnaaz : Hi 😁
Sidharth phone ping. He took and smile looking at the name. But he thinks to show some attitude.

He seen the message but didn't reply.

Shehnaaz see this and again message him
Shehnaaz : Kal kitne baje nikalna hai!?
Seen but no reply
Shehnaaz : Address!?
Seen but no reply
Shehnaaz frowns and call him
He didn't take the call and thinks he took the call when she again call me.

5 minutes later.
There is no call or message of shehnaaz 🤣
Sidharth eyes glued on phone screen for notification.
.
.
.
Je Tu Nahi Mere Kol
Tan fr Kon hoyega❤️ #Sidnaaz✨❤️

Do you think shehnaaz call him again!?
Stay connected for the cute masti of sidnaaz.

Don't forget to Vote nd Comment ur views.
Click on star plz🥺☺️