Chapter 40

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

She slowly take her feet's on the rose petals. She is feeling like a queen. Sidharth took her in the star lights. He make her stand in the middle. 

Sidharth look into her eyes : Wo mujhe kehna tha. Matlab wo sabko lagta hai...*shit* I mean Mujhe lagta hai...

Shehnaaz giggles : Sabko...Tumhe kya lagta hai. kya hogya sidharth tumhe.

Sidharth : Tum samaj rahi ho na.

Shehnaaz innocently nodded her head in no. 

Sidharth close his eyes and take a long breath.

Sidharth : I Love You Shehnaaz *he take a pause * Yes I Loved You I Love You Shehnaaz. You r the only girl I love.

Shehnaaz startles by his sudden confession. She didnt expect that. She herself dont know how to react. She unknowingly take her hands back. 

Sidharth look at her with wet eyes. He thought Shehnaaz is not happy with his confession.

Sidharth : I am sorry Shehnaaz . I dont wanna hurt you.

Her eyes too filled with tears.

Shehnaaz with choked voice : Sidharth Mai pehle bhi pyaar kr chukki hun.
Pehle bhii kissi ke saath hass chukki hun.
Kissi Ke liye royi hun.
Dar lagta hai ab.... Sidharth.
Dar Lagta hai iss rishte se.

Sidharth cups her face and wipe her tears.
Sidharth : Shehnaaz I really love you. Tum chahe mujhe na bhi pyaar kro...Mera pyaar hum dono ke liye kaafi hoga.

Shehnaaz hits his chest.
Shehnaaz : Shhh... merii bhi toh sunlo.
Sidharth look at her in confusion.

Shehnaaz : Han dar lagta hai mujhe bhut. Bt kya kru phir bhi mujhse galtii hogyii.

Sidharth collides his brows.

Shehnaaz slightly smiles with tears : Darre huye insaan ko bhi pyaar hogya tumse.
Shehnaaz again hit him on his chest.
Shehnaaz : Kyu ho tum itne ache. Itni kya khas baat hai tum me!? Hogya Tumse Pyaar kya kruu. *She makes a cute pout*

Sidharth can't beleive his ears. He was so nervous before. But Shehnaaz's confession make him crazy.

Sidharth engulf her in his arms. She too wraps her arms around him. They both felt home in each other's arms.

Sidharth broke the hug and wipe her tears.

Shehnaaz : Itna pyaar kab hua mujhse!?

Sidharth chukles : When I saw you first time running in the corridor of our college behind Akshi in Yellow dress. That day my heart skips a beat.

Shehnaaz opens her mouth in amazement. Sidharth chukles at her reaction.

Sidharth cups her face in his hands : I Love you from the first day.

Shehnaaz : Toh kabhi bataya kyun nahi !?

Sidharth looks downward : Because I never want to come between You and Shrey.

Shehnaaz's eyes filled with tears again.
Shehnaaz : Sidhaaaarthhhh.
She bite her lower lips to control her emotions. Her tears starts to fall down.

Sidharth : Shhhhh....Baby plz don't cry. Jst forget the past.

Shehnaaz : Am Sorry Sidharth.

Sidharth : Why baby!?....It's all my mistake. I never confess my feelings.
I love you baby. I really do.

Shehnaaz jst look at him with so much love. She didn't said anything.

She simply hold his collar and pull him toward her. She slowly put her lips on him. They didn't kiss each other. They jst feel each other's touch.
Her tears didn't stops. Sidharth removes his touch when he felt wetness on his lips.