Chapter 53

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!
Last Chapter Of 'Hold My Hand❤️'

Aarohi and Shehbaaz take Sidnaaz to dance floor. All couples stands at the sides and The Most Stunning Couple - Sidnaaz❤️ stands in the middle.

Sidharth smiles and offer his hand : 'Hold My Hand❤️'

Shehnaaz smiles and softly give her hand in his.

Music played...he twirl her into his arms. All people around them dissolved. They forget everyone. They only remember each other in the moment.

A smile spread across their faces. He pull her more closer to his chest. Their breath mingles so as their heartbeat increase. Uncontrolled feelings surged through their bodies.

Other couples stop but they don't. Only they are standing in the middle of the platform spreading love. Everyone there too lost in love couple.

When the song stops...everyone claps and praise their dance. They both come back on earth by the voices. Smile not leaving their lips.
..
..
..
Sidnaaz sitting in pavilion in front of the priest. The set up of pavilion is so beautiful.

The fragrance of roses spread all over the place

The fragrance of roses spread all over the place. The priest start the rituals. He call her father for kanyadan. Her father complete the ritual. He give her daughter's hand in the hand of a man who loves her so much.

Her father brokes when he came to know about shehnaaz's condition. But Sidharth become ray of hope for him too. He get his daughter back because of him. Shehnaaz is everything for her father.

Then priest call her brother to tie the knot. Shehbaaz ties the knot tightly and sweetly pats on her head.

Priest tell them to stand for the Seven Vows. They both look at each other.

Sidharth : Shehnaaz 'Hold My Hand' I will never leave this till I die.

Shehnaaz entangles her hand with his tightly : We will never leave this❤️

They both stand hands in hand. The priest guide them.

In first three pheras Shehnaaz lead Sidharth and in others Sidharth lead Shehnaaz.
They take slow steps. Shehnaaz slowly said the meaning of first three vow.
Vow 1 : With the Promise to nourish each other . I take this First Step with you.

They they take another round.
Vow 2 : With the determination to grow together in strength physical , mental and spiritual. I take this Second Step With You.

They are smiling with their hearts.
Vow 3 : With the promise to preserve our wealth and prosperity. I take this third step with you.

 I take this third step with you