Chapter 21

Shehnaaz didn't say anything .
Sidharth look at her : Shehnaaz please say something . Don't be quite. I really don't wanna make you upset. Plz understand. I don't wanna hurt you intentionally.

Shehnaaz look at him with teary eyes. Her eyes shows him that she is tired of everything going on.

Shehnaaz go and hug him tightly and cry in his arms. Sidharth didn't stop her. He knows this time she have to split out her emotion to start a new life.

 He knows this time she have to split out her emotion to start a new life

Sidharth hug her tight and continuously creases her hair. After sometime she stops crying and broke the hug. Sidharth look at her swollen eyes , red nose and messy hairs . His eyes take-up a layer of tears by looking at her condition.

He wipes her tears and keep the hair strands back of the ear which was on her face.

She looked at him and her eyes filled with tears again.
Shehnaaz : How co..could shrey do that Sidharth. He was mine na!?

Sidharth jst look her with so much worry.

Shehnaaz sobbing while saying : Tell na Sidharth!? Tumein to btaya hoga na usne.
Her tears again find their way on her cheeks.

Shehnaaz : Wo to hmesha kehta tha na ki wo mujhse bht pyaar karta haii...phir..phir kyun kiya usne aisa.

She yells : He is the one who made me look at the future with him then why did he leave. Whyyyy

She fall on ground with a thud. Her tears are not stopping. Sidharth sit in front of her.

Sidharth bit his lower lip to control him. He have to be strong in front of her.
Sidharth : Shehnaaz come lets go. You are not well. Come on get up.

Shehnaaz jerk his hands and said : Do you know, Tumhe to pta hi hoga You are his best friend.
He is the one who said I Love You first
And see he leaves me first.

She start laughing like insanes.

Sidharth hold her from shoulders and shake her.
Sidharth slowly said : Shehnaaz
She didn't listen him. She is crying and laughing together.

Sidharth tears come out by looking at her condition. He just engulf her in his arms.

Sidharth slowly say in her ear : Shehnaaz we all are here with you. Stay strong baba. Don't cry baby. See I m here for. I will never leave you. Never baby.

Shehnaaz broke the hug and look at him.
Shehnaaz ask innocently : Wo sach mein khushi se pyaar karta hai. Aisa kya hai usmein jo mujh mein nhii hai. Why he fall for her Sidharth when he loves me. How can people do that!?

Sidharth wipes her tears and said : Tum mein koii kami nhii hai shehnaaz. Kami unmein hai jinne tumahri kadar nhii hai.

Shehnaaz innocently listen to him.

Shehnaaz slowly said : Sidharth you know I lost myself that day when I chose to be perfect for him. Yeh sab merii galti hai. I give the controller of my emotions to him. Nd what he do.
She slightly smiles and said He plays mercilessly with them.