Chapter 18

Sidharth Goes to Shrey Office for talking to him about shehnaaz.

He didn't want to see her sad. And he knows unfortunately her happiness lies in shrey. He can do everything for her one smile. He himself don't recognise his feelings yet.

Sidharth reaches Shrey's Office.
Sidharth directly enter in his cabin. Sidharth frowns looking shrey and khushi together.
Khushi excuse herself and go outside.

Sidharth : Shrey What is this!? I really don't know this shrey.

Shrey : Sidharth why don't you understand me!?

Sidharth frowns and yell : Are you in your senses or not!? That girl Shehnaaz love and trust you so much. She beg she literally cry infront of me and ask me if you have any problem then she will solve it. She will do anything to get you back.
Nd Here you...Fuck man😤

Shrey yells : So what can I do Sidharth !? Han !? I m in love with khushi . She Loves me I love her. That's it.

Sidharth said loudly : So why did you fucking married her!? Why you make her life hell!?
Sidharth controls himself and said : Shrey She is innocent. What is her mistake in all this!? She suffers only because of you

Shrey looks downward and said : I will make her understand soon. I m jst waiting for right time.

Sidharth chukles : right time...right right...right time. You want right time for your wrong deeds. Good going bro.

Shrey : Sidharth tujhe itnii sympathy kyun aa rhii hai haan!? Tera kuch chal raha hai kya uske sath. Ajj kal saath mein bhi rehte ho. Who knows she finds you better than me!?

Sidharth holds shrey from collar and said Shut your fucking mouth shrey. I am not here to listen shit about her. She is my friend and I am with her always and forever. Don't dare to hurt her. Get it.

Shrey removes his hand from his collar : Sidharth You are my friend right. Nd here you support her.

Sidharth : I supporting the right.
That's it.

Sidharth go from there in anger.

Next day

Shehnaaz message in her friends group about get together this weekend.

Everyone is soo happy except shrey.
They all are excited to meet .

The week passed away very quickly.

In this week shehnaaz and Sidharth become very close friends. Sidharth visits many time shehnaaz's art gallery. They gossip about everything.
Shehnaaz shares everything with him. She trust him. She really like the way Sidharth understand her. They really enjoy each other's company.

The day comes when they all meet. Everyone is so excited . Shrey invites khushi too.

In morning shehnaaz message Sidharth.
Shehnaaz : Hey
Sidharth instantly reply : Hello
Shehnaaz : Phone ke upar hi bethe the kya!?🙄
Sidharth : Nhii Wild cat. Maii Phone ke pass betha tha upr nhii😏
Shehnaaz : huh...whatever. Mera time waste mat kro.
Sidharth : Msg tumne pehle kiya.
Shehnaaz : acha to kya hua. Chlo ab btaoo mai I mein se kya pehnu.
She sends him some pics of her dresses.
Sidharth : Waise to har dress mein Tum gadhii lgogii but yehh dal lo😂