Chapter 41

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Now its 3rd month of her treatment. Sidharth and Shehnaaz shares a great bond after confession. They fell for each other again and again.

Sidharth tell shehnaaz about her parents' arrival to Australia next day. Shehnaaz is very happy with the news. She is missing them alot.

In the evening , Sidharth called shehnaaz for dinner but she didn't reply from the room.

Sidharth go to room to check her. She is laying of bed. Sidharth go and sit beside her.

He slowly called her name. Shehnaaz moves a little in sleep. Sidharth crease  her cheek with his hand. He felt the change in temperature. He put back of his hand on her forehead.

Sidharth panics : Baby you have fever.
Shehnaaz slowly hold his hand and put it on her heart.
Shehnaaz whispers : Kuch ni huya Sidharth maii theek hun.

Sidharth : No Baby. Let me check your Temperature first.
From the bedside , he take out the thermometer from the box. He put it in her mouth.

Shehnaaz is feeling so weak. She didn't have the energy to get up.

Sidharth take out the thermometer from her mouth when it beeps.
Sidharth : Baby you have high fever.
Shehnaaz : Pa..Paniii.

Sidharth immediately give her water to drink.
Sidharth calls the doctor. Doctor advice him to give her Medicines which are already prescribed by the doctor in emergency.

Sidharth gives her the medicines. He can't see her like this. He immediately go and cook soup for her.

He help her in sitting . Shehnaaz didn't feel like eating. Despite of her saying no he make her drink half bowl of soup.

He again check her temperature. Still she have high fever.

He took water in bowl with a piece of cloth. He start putting the wet cloth on her forehead to lower the temperature.

He checks her temperature after an hour. It goes down to some extent.

Sidharth look at her. Her body is looking very weak. She have dark circles below her eyes. The cheeks are not more chubby now.

His eyes filled with tears looking at love of his life.

Shehnaaz opens her eyes and look at him. Sidharth start looking in other direction to hide his tears. Shehnaaz already sees his red eyes.

Shehnaaz whispers : Sidhaaaarthhhh
Sidharth : Hmm
Shehnaaz : Khana khaya tumne!?

Despite of having high fever. She still cares for him. She have no courage to get up but she still ask him for food. She knows he is so irresponsible about his health. He forget about his appetite in taking care of her.

Sidharth fumbles : Vo..Hn khalunga bad mein.

Shehnaaz frowns : Go and have your food. Otherwise I will not take my medicines.

Sidharth : Shehnaaz plzzz
Shehnaaz : Siddddhaarrthhh

Sidharth : okii .....okii.
He go to kitchen and take his food with him in the room. He have his dinner in the room.

Sidharth ask her : Feeling better.
Shehnaaz nods her head. But Sidharth still is in stress. He make her sleep but he is still awake in the midnight.

He felt again rise in her temperature. He immediately checks her temperature again. Her body temperature rises again. He panics to see her condition go down again.

He again calls the Doctor. Doctor advice him to take her to the hospital. He packs some of her essentials and her medical reports. He wakes her up but she have no energy to walk.

Sidharth took her in his arms and make her sit in the passenger seat of the car. He drives the car and in no time they reach at the hospital.

Doctor checks her condition and starts the treatment. Doctor comes out of her room.

Sidharth : Dr. How is she!?
Doctor : In my cabin.
Sidharth nodded and follow him to his cabin.

Doctor : Have a seat Mr. shukla.
Sidharth nodded and sits on the chair in front of him.

Doctor : Because of chemotherapy , Her immune system is weak. She is suffering from slight infection. That is why she have high fever.

Sidharth nodded.

Doctor : See Mr Shukla, The second round of Chemotherapy has failed.

Sidharth panics : Any other option!?
Doctor nodded : Yes... we have to start radiation therapy to make chemotherapy more effective.

Sidharth : Will she be alright after the treatment!?
Doctor : Mr Shukla we are trying our best. Let's hope for the best.
Sidharth nodded.

Doctor : Mr Shukla , For Further Treatment She has to admitted in the hospital.

Sidharth : But why

Doctor : As I already told you , Her immunity is week she easily caught an infection. So it's safe for her to be in hospital.

Sidharth nodded
Doctor : Treatment is expensive.
Sidharth : Don't worry about that. Just give your best treatment.

Doctor nodded
Sidharth : Can I meet her!?
Doctor : Ya sure.

Sidharth's eyes filled with tears. He wants to cry but he holds his tear to be strong for her. He enters her room and look at her weak figure. She is sleeping Because of high dose of medicines.

He sits on the tool beside her. He holds her hand in his and kissed it slowly. Whole night he didn't sleep jst look at her.

He love her so much. He can sacrifice anything for her. He won't want her to suffer from this pain. He want to take her whole pain. He want her for lifetime.
.
.
.
Tu kithe jaake mangeya si mainu
Jo enna tainu chaun lag gayi❤️

Did you like the chapter!?
Plz Vote and Comment🥰🙏